•Chapter Two•

(Adyms point of view)

"So Adym." Karen asks, causing Amy to look at me. I give her a polite smile and look at her mum.

"What interests do you have?" She asks eating.

"Well, I make a little music, some YouTube videos and some lip sync videos..." I say wiping my mouth.

"Ooo interesting, glad to hear your doing something good. What do you make these lip video things on?"

"Musical.ly." I say, sipping my beer my mum gave me.

"I'll have to check them out." She said trying to be cool. We all start to laugh and carry on eating.

"What sort of things do you like doing Amy?" She goes red and carries on eating.

"Hunny, Sarah doesn't bite." She jokes and laughs a little.

"E-er yeah I know. Well I love designing clothes. I'm doing a fashion course and I'm in my second almost third year of college." She says looking down.

I slip my hand under the table and hold her hand. She immediately attaches and squeezes tightly.

"She also made the blouse she's wearing now, she made it especially for tonight." Everyone look at her blouse and wow her.

"It's beautiful, you have such talent Amy." Sarah says smiling.

"Thank you." She blushes and looks at me.

I bite my lip and look at her.

-----

After my mum and Karen talked while others finished eating. Me and Amy excused ourselves from the table and went to my room. I close the door and Amy looks at me confused.

"I don't think your mum would want to hear what's happening next..." I say, walking towards her and kissing her.

She instantly kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck.

I lean her back on the bed and kiss her roughly. I slide my hand under her skirt and she moans quietly against my lips.

I swipe my tongue against her bottom lip, asking for permission. She gladly opens her mouth a little more as I slip my tongue in.

---
(Amys point of view)

He begins to pull my skirt down and kiss my neck. I moan slightly and tug at the bottom of his top. He lifts his head up, allowing me to pull his shirt off.

Damn...

"Fuck..." I whisper, glaring at his six pack above my stomach.

"Like what you see baby?" He bites his lip slightly and smirks.

"I love it daddy..." I say without realising.

He looks at me. A lot different than usual. But he seem a lot more hungry or even desperate.

"I swear to god, if you call me that once more, I'm going to fuck you so hard..." He whispers in my ear, nibbling it.

I sit up and flip us over. He lays down in shock as I pull my blouse off. Leaving me in my black laced underwear.

I yank his trousers down and smirk at him evilly.

As I move myself forward and sit on his area. I feel a bump rise underneath me.

I lean forward and whisper in his ear;
"Am I making you hard... daddy?" He moans quietly and unclips my bra.

I stand up at the bottom of the bed and sexily pull my knickers down. I watch him as he bites his lip.

He grabs my arm and pulls me back on the bed. He quickly opens my legs and licks his lips.

My breathing increases rapidly as I feel his hand slowly going up my leg.

"Don't tease me..." I say looking down, innocently.

Unexpectedly, he sticks two fingers into to me, he pumps slowly.

I moan a little loud and his large, soft, masculine hands cover my mouth.

"You've got to be quiet princess, you don't want downstairs hearing do we...?" He said grinning.

He continues and I bite my hand, trying my best not to moan.

He licks around the edges as he still pumps his two fingers in and out.

"D-da" I try to speak but a moan just takes over.

"If you moan loudly one more time, I'll have to stop. I know you don't want that baby girl..." He says holding his dick near my entrance.

"But-"

"Not buts." He says sharply and thrusts in. I gasp and arch my back.

"Shit your bigger than I expected..." I manage to say.

He waits a minute while I get use to his size. When I nod, he rapidly slams in knowing I will have to moan.

I moan and quickly cover my mouth. He looks at me with evil in his eyes.

"N- I'm sorry." I say closing my eyes.

He pounds in many more times before I finally speak.

"I'm going to-"

"Release for daddy." He says slamming in one more time and pulling out, quickly moving his mouth down to my vagina.

I release and pant. I feel him licking up every single bit of me and licks the slit finishing off.

"I think it's your turn..." I say crawling on top and moving down to his hardness.

"Show daddy how good you are princess." He says holding my head and forcing my head down to it.

I slowly lick the tip and watch his head flip back.

"If daddy moans, I'm going to stop. Understood?" I says sharply. He nods and looks at me.

I move my head back down and slowly begin to bob my head up and down.

He bites his lip and forces my head down more.

"F-faster baby." He commands. I do as he says and bob my head faster.

---

After 5 minutes of continuously going faster and slower to tease him, he finally releases and I clean him up.

I crawl up to him and sit on his chest.

"You are absolutely amazing..." He says massaging my breasts.

I lean down and kiss the tip of his nose making him smile.

"Can I have your number?" He asks randomly. I nod and bend over to pick my phone up. He smacks my arse and squeezes it. I moans and toss him my phone.

"Sorry..." he chuckles looking innocent.

He takes my number and I take his. We quickly get dressed and sort our hair out. I walk to his full mirror and check if I look okay.

He walks behind me with his phone and hugs me from behind. I smile and he takes a mirror picture of us both hugging. I smile and check the image.

"Jeez Adym, how are you so handsome?!" I say turning around.

"How are you so fucking perfect?" He asks looking into my green eyes.

I look down and blush.

"Surely that wasn't your first time." He says nodding towards the bed.

"Um, yeah it was actually." I say shamefully and look up.

"You were amazing... there's nothing wrong with still being a virgin girl. Actually it's better." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"We better go downstairs..." he says laughing.

He opens the door and we make our way downstairs.

26/04/17