^Checked^ - Chapter Thirty Five

Adyms pov 

I feel my heart in my throat as i see her walk over the grass towards me. I pull my top down and smiles widley as she kisses my cheek. 

"How are my babies?" I say sweetly. She raises her eyebrow confused and nods. 

"All good." She giggles cutely. Gosh I love her. 

"Follow me?" I whisper as i reach over to take her hand. She nods and intertwines our fingers. I breath in sharply and guide her through some bushes.

Amys pov 

He takes me through the dim bushes to come face to face with a huge blanket on the floor which is surrounded by fairylights and a large pond. A huge smiles is placed on my face as we take a seat on the blanket. 

"Ady-"

"No. Let me say something." He pauses for a seconds before kissing my forehead and carrying on. "I know the past month haven't been the best because of me, but i just wanted to apologise and take you out somewhere where it didn't involve alcohol or sex." He chuckles lightly as i smile, holding back a laugh. "Yes, i'm not ready to become a dad but things need to change for me to be the best person i can for our little munchkin. I still disagree with the whole situation but what can i do about that? I love you so much... i just don't want the baby to come between us. I feel as if we are going to become so distant. I wouldn't be able to cope." He looks down slightly and looks back up at me. 

"Ady- baby. No. Whether we had a baby or not, nothing will change between us. I will always love you. We just need to get use to the fact that we can't just be having sex twenty four seven. We are becoming parents... That's a huge step, i understand that, but things would have had to change sooner or later." I explain, looking at him. He nods and bites his lip. I groan quietly and sit up straight.

"What was that?" He asks confused, i shrug my shoulders and shake it off. He nods slowly and pulls out some food from the basket.

----

(A extreme short chapter. I apologise once again. I will try and do my 1000 word chapters again.x)