chapter 3

"Excuse me..." Sabrina nodded too and then went back to her boyfriend.

"I thought you lived with your parents now, Sabrina?" Patch tilted his head.

"After Mom and Dad get married and we move back in together, I will," Sabrina explained. "Mom's at a site in Peru now and her next spot after the wedding is gonna be to uncover a tomb in Egypt with Velma Dinkley and Prince Omar."

"It sure has been a while since we've seen Velma." Atticus smiled.

Cherry then realized. "That's right... Oh, when was the last time we saw Mystery Inc?"

"Spooky Island." Atticus said.

"That's it." Cherry remembered now. "Too long ago."

"Well, you can have a reunion later, we must stop Desmond Spellman before the world of magic ceases to exist and I'll be just as useless as Cherry or Sabrina before her mother became a witch!" Drell said.

"I am sick of you picking on me!" Cherry growled at him.

"Drell, calm down, we will be able to defeat Desmond." Atticus assured him.

"I'm sure you will, you guys are Chosen Ones and so will your children." Drell gave a nod.

"Chosen Ones?" Cherry, Atticus, and Mo asked.

Drell smirked to Cherry and Atticus. "Why do you think you two always go on an adventure whenever you're near each other?"

"Because danger is always looking for us?" Atticus asked.

"Especially me?" Cherry added.

Drell laughed, coming between the two and wrapping his arms around them. "You two were born for this! Because of your aunt and your grandmother, it was in the prophecy after your parents had to give you both up to the orphanage."

"So, we were born to do this even before we knew it?" Atticus asked.

"Of course, even your parents knew--" Drell said before covering his mouth.

"What?" Cherry asked. "Before our parents knew what!?"

Drell shook his head, still covering his mouth.

"You cover your mouth with secrets and truth, Now all you will do to your family and friends and loved ones is tell the truth!" Atticus recited before a spell hit the strong former warlock.

Drell flinched and grunted as he a spell was cast upon him. "Oh, toothpicks..." he muttered in defeat.

"Spill!" Mo glared to him. "NOW!"

"Tell us now!" Atticus glared.

Drell conjured up a sandwich and was about to put it in his mouth to keep himself from spilling anything long enough for the spell to wear off.

"He's totally gonna kill me for this..." Cherry said, then snatched the sandwich out of his hands.

Drell growled and chased her.

Cherry ran with it and scooted against the corner. "Speak now or I'll eat it right in front of you!"

Atticus lifted up Drell out of anger, not caring what he would do to the boy afterwards. "Tell us now or else I start squeezing." he then threatened.

"Put me down or lose your fist." Drell threatened.

"You gonna talk?" Atticus asked.

"Fine..." Drell growled.

Atticus put him down.

"All right, where do I start?" Drell pondered. "I think it was just after Cherry's parents were expecting her birth and Jessica was begging Patrick and Emily for a baby sister to play with."