A travel to Middle-Earth

Hello there, dear reader! Welcome to Midde-Earth! I was looking for someone to share in an adventure and luckilly I've found you! 

Whether you're an Elf, Hobbit, Dwarf, Human or Wizard/Witch; you are welcome here! My story about Thranduil, king of Mirkwood, is about to begin. This story was far too long for a one shot so I made seven chapters that tell the story. 

Though Thranduil isn't my favourite Elf, he still is pretty amazing and I still am obsessed with him, and Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit in general. I really hope you'll enjoy this book! Thank you so much for reading this far! 

Now, let's go on. Let's travel to Rivendell; odd enough that's where the story begins. Put on good shoes or keep your cute Hobbit feet, for we have to walk a long way to get there. It's a dangerous business, going out of your door. You step onto the road and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to. 

But don't worry, it is all worth it. For love can be found there. A person who will love you more than a Hobbit loves second breakfast, and that's saying something!

May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.

So go on, read! I really hope you'll like it!

Greetings, 

-MS

***skipable***

(P.S. I don't own Thranduil, nor Lindir, Elrond and Feren. Neither do I own the locations in Middle-Earth nor the pictures and the quotes used here.  But I do own the story and one Elf.)