Chapter 02: The Second Prince of the Water World

"Why is he carrying me? Where is he going to take me? Is he really going to kill me? What will I do?"

"Cassiopeia? Can you hear me?"

Hmm? That voice...

I slowly open my eyes and blankly stare at the sky for a moment trying to absorb what really happens to my special someone, 'Me'.

Am I already dead? Is this what the highest place looks like? If I really am in another world or after life then I wish to get back on real self once again. I know to myself that there's something for me to know and so much more to learn, discover and experience. I cannot end like this. I need to see the fairy who turn me to be like this. That bastard needs to learn his lesson.

"Can you see me?"

"Am I dead?" I said as a respond to her words.

"Are you okay?"

"Why am I in here?" I carefully look around our surroundings to feel any warm presence. "Am I only dreaming?"

"Is there something wrong?"

Amethyst. She's a very good friend of mine. She sees me as my own self and not as a cursed child unlike what do others think of me. Her appearance is not what it seems she really is. She has an innocent first impression but believe me, she's not. Her small eyes give her a strong appeal while her red lips scares me the most. We often get into a fight whenever she tries to speak her thoughts. An honest fairy but too tough for a lady. Her ability to please the Earth's ground is something to be wary of. Amethyst is one of those who lives in the Soul Kingdom to watch over the four nations. It is the magic who chooses their master, and it is a privilege for her to have the power of controlling the movement of the ground surface.

"What am I doing here?"

"Can't you remember anything? I'm the one who needs to ask you that question Cass. What are you doing here?"

"Where am I?"

"At the border between South and East."

"WHAT!?"

"Quick, hide yourself."

I dash behind the huge Acacia Tree and listen to the footsteps coming in our direction.

In all of places. Why does it have to be in here? It is better to be at the border of North and East, but to be in South... I'm dead!

"What brings you here, Earth's warrior Amethyst?" A man wearing red armor approach her.

"I'm here to observe the ground between borders of both earth and fire. Soul Kingdom's matter."

"Would you like to come to the palace? The princes will serve you a place to rest and fairies to serve you."

"Wow. She's having a great life because of her status. I wonder what do princes looks like. Never mind it. I've heard from a lot of fairies that they are the scariest among the princes of four nations." I silently said to my self's mind.

"No, thank you. I need to finish this early and fly back to Soul immediately."

As the heavy footsteps walks away, I breathe out to release my nervousness. Fireans are very difficult to deal with.

"Now, answer my question. What brings you here? Do you know how much trouble will it cause if they see you here?" The glints on her eyes are telling me to speak the truth. How am I going to tell her if even I do not know the story of why am I here?

"I don't know. The last thing that I remember is when the cut at my forehead hurts..." I stop at my sentence when I touch it and the mark was gone already. "It is in here. I knew it! It hurts a lot that I cannot stand the pain anymore then after that I do not know what happen next!"