Chapter 05: The Connection Ties like an Invisible Thread

CASSIOPEIA's POV:

"So they are the princes of these four nations? They will surely make any ladies heart tremble just by looking at their magical features. They are kind, gentle, and a bit of annoying?

'This woman... is mine.'

Especially the prince who said that. I am certainly not a thing or a lost animal to be proclaimed as his own. Finders' keepers? He is indeed out of his mind."

"Would you mind sharing me the thoughts circling around in your head? It looks too difficult to deal with."

Spencer, who come out from nowhere suddenly appear at my side. It must be really nice to have an assured power of your own.

All I can ever do is to let a sigh out.

"Anything good or bad happen out there?"

"When something is lost and needs to be find in a night sky full of stars and there is only once chance for you to pick one, what will you do? It is not like you can choose one out of thousands and millions? The possibility of choosing the right one is very small."

"I will choose the moon."

Oh, right.

Being different doesn't mean you don't fit in − it only makes you more special among the others.

"Cass?"

He nudge my elbow and points me the man using his lips that is walking toward our direction.

"He's coming this way. Do you know him?"

I took a glance at this man and guess what? I already saw him a while ago. Trouble? I don't think so. He looks stunning. The way he walk and smile at the fairies around him is so gentle.

"Cassiopeia." He smile at me then turn to Spencer. "And Spencer from Earth, am I right?"

I want to shout out loud because he is Prince Andrew of Air Kingdom for goodness sake! But I can't because no one knows how princes' look like except the royal family and those who work at their majestic castle. And now, me.

"Yes, and you are?" Spencer stare at him. If only he knew who he really was, those eyes of him will avoid this beautiful creature's gazes towards him.

"Andrew of Air Kingdom. Sorry for the late introduction." He said at Spencer then looks at me with a strong aura coming from him. "I just want to wish you all a good luck. Let us have a fair play. Now, if you all excuse me."

Prince Andrew's last words are not gentle anymore. I wonder what is going on.

After seeing the queen, we all head back at the ground where the battle between four nations will begin.

The leaders of five nation are on the center of North stadium balcony while the princes are all at South. It is the first time in forever that they are all gathered to show their faces into public. The fairies' attention where not into this royal kings and queens but into their sons.

Even I, cannot help myself but to look at them and notice that three of them are missing. Also, one of them is not familiar. A new one who has a serious aura coming from his eyes. He must be the one who come from Soul Kingdom. Their prince? I think so. It only means he will reign the whole Majica in just a matter of time.

I turn back my gazes into the royal leaders of nations and see this beautiful queen at their center. She must be Queen Thea of Soul Kingdom. She does not reveal herself easily but today seems different. Why is she here? Even the king of Fire Kingdom is here as well. So much more for being mysterious.