Chapter 09: Fifteen Years Ago

Fifteen Years Ago...

Zhoumi, the royal guardian, entered the throne room with a mystic smile forming in his lips. "The amendment towards the Wizards are doing well, your majesty."

His eyes diverts into these two young prince and princess then to his highness.

"Dennis, why don't you go outside with your sister and play with the other nobles? I need to talk to Zhoumi for a while." The queen asked his son. He shook his head saying 'no' but her mother gives him a gentle smile, saying that it is going to be okay.

After her children completely vanished in their sights, the door opens, revealing the four highest nobles of Majica.

As they walk towards the room, Zhoumi's attention turns grim.

"As the wisest fairies, granted as a royal adviser by Queen Sophia, passes through generations by generation, our blood line continues to work with the royal family. Leading us to be with you as you rule Majica with fairness and kindness." Aqua, the calmest fairy among the four, in an emerald green lace mermaid dress with a tiny bids of the purest and whitest pearls in her curly hair, said without breaking an eye contact between her majesty.

"But to have peace with the wizards living in the dark world is something I cannot let happen." Sol added and bows down to her. His bloody red and black armor adds a masculine and prestigious aura that is enveloping him. An amulet that resembles a fire and phoenix makes him special and at the same time, scary. "You will never know when they will turn their backs at us, my Queen."

"They are once just like us. Irish has the ability of the four of us. She's binding us together. Only the Queen herself is powerful enough to overcome her power." Tierra, in her brown - gold plain and simple yet sexy looking armor, revealing her stomach and thighs, stated as she tries to stop Sol from saying anything that will make the consequences be more complicated.

"That's why we need to do something ahead of everything." Luna, wearing a blue and silver armor and majestic sapphire blue cloak, open her palm and the same orb that Dennis has suddenly appear, floats above her palm and shines like a water in a sunny daylight . "It is about Cassiopeia, Queen Thea."

Zhoumi, on the other hand, silently observing everything. Standing at the right side of the queen will not give any kind of suspicions regarding to who he really is.

"What about my daughter?"

The four rulers stare at each other. Sol gives a sign to Queen Thea through flames coming from his hand. "It is all up to you, my queen. A good leader makes a wise decisions." Sol answered her.

Meanwhile, outside the castle at the royal garden, the young nobles gathered to win Cassiopeia's attention.

The young Dennis tries to hide his three-year-old sister at his back away from the nobles. At a very young age, Cassiopeia's physical features are already overflowing compared to others. Her gentleness in each and every move she's making shows how noble and well-mannered she is while growing up. The kindness and fierce she has reflects the nations' element. It is one of the reason why she's special in some kind of way.

"Cass!" The young Aiden run towards her in an open arms, getting ready for a hug.

Casey stops him by grabbing his collar from behind and Dennis eyed on him from head to toe. "Don't you dare touches my sister."

"There, there. Aiden, don't." He let go of him then fix his clothes as good as new. "You know how much protective Dennis is when it comes to her sister." He then diverts his attention back at Dennis. "But she's a pretty one, how can we ever hold our guards up? She's too adorable to be ignored, my same age but royal friend."