Chapter 07 : A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Third Person's POV:

In a very familiar place, Cassiopeia finds herself lying alone in the wilderness.

Still unaware of what have just happen, she manages to stand up on her own despite of her weak body. She takes a slow and pleasant walk around the woods to search for someone.

Passing through the trees then one to another, she wanders like a child in silence.

"Where is she?" Cassiopeia mumbles.

She climbs in a tree to have a better view in direction. Then, a smoke coming from the East catches her attention. She hurriedly went down and run into that direction before the smoke disappear. Without knowing what she is trying to get with, she takes the risks just to find Fairy Godmother.

She thinks she's the only one who can give her the answers she is looking for, unfortunately.

Getting closer to the heart of the forest, an unwanted feelings she felt before suddenly makes her uneasy.

"You... I know you're over there!" She shout out loud to hide her fears.

Looking around her surroundings, there's nothing but branches and leaves and humongous types of various trees.

Thinking that it might just be her imagination running out wild again, she continue to walk but this time with speed.

"A cottage at the heart of nowhere?" She confusedly asked herself.

It is not just any ordinary cottage. It is a place where she's very familiar with because of her dreams. A dream that happens in reality. She's been there for the countless numbers of time.

Ever since she starts to wonder about who she really was, a strange dream always happen.

"Why is it here again?"

She walks closer to the door then slowly takes a peek at the little open surface on its wall.

Careful on her own ways, she didn't realize the white thing caressing her ankle.

"Why is it so fluffy?" Cassiopeia notice the white bunny near her. "You're here again?" She lift the white bunny and gives it a kiss and a hug.

"Your red ribbon is still in there. I wonder why do your owner is letting you go off like this away from him or her. I can take you home, you know that?"

"But you can't since she's mine. Isn't that right, Snow?"

Her eyes widen when her sight landed into this man who is smiling so gently into this white little bunny named Snow.

"Marcus? No it can't be. This is just a dream, right?"

"Probably."

Snow jumps out from Cassiopeia's arms to Marcus's. He caress it softly then let it go to wander for freedom. "We met again."

"Yeah. You can say that."

"Why don't we get inside first then talk?"

"It's trespassing."

"For how many times did you trespass in my little home anyway?"

Marcus enter the cottage leaving Cassiopeia behind.

CASSIOPEIA's POV:

'He is the owner of this cottage? He must be kidding me? It must be a dream again, right? Anything can happen in dreams! But in all of fairies I have met in my entire life, why him? How come I cannot distinguish the difference between a dream and reality this time? This is insane.'