Chapter 10: Footprints in the Sand

"Find him yet?" Casey worriedly asked Jordan who just come from his search to their youngest brother.

"Not a single trace."

"He is a wise kid. Of course, he knows how to conceal his steps to avoid being caught." Dennis who appears all of a sudden catches their attention.

The princes starts to make their fortress as their home from the moment when Prince Marcus suddenly disappear. It's been exactly ten days when they last saw him. The crown prince sudden appearance is a new for them. Normally, he's just locked up at the castle's library studying and governing the whole Majica along with his mother.

"Don't give me that look, Casey. I'm here because of Marcus."

"As you have said, he's missing."

They all starts to mumble their words as Dennis glare at Casey. Some of the princes excuse themselves for a fresh air and some to continue the search for the youngest prince.

"Stop. You're just going to waste your time searching for someone who's spending the time of his life with someone." Leeteuk then smile at them. Giving an assurance this time. His serious aura has been change for a nice and calm light surrounding him.

"What do you mean?" Asked by Bryan, who is sitting right next to him.

"I just went to Queen Tierra to hand her the scroll my mother wants to hand over. I just found out that Cassiopeia is also missing for five days by now. It only means one thing."

"They were together?" Henry, who heard everything has gotten curious by what Dennis have said. He decided to listen by taking a seat near them and so are the others.

Aiden, who is busy by doing some tricks playfully commands the wine to pour itself at the glass near Dennis. He is still innocent from why do the princes come back from their excuses and gives their attention to the oldest.

"Queen Luna has ordered to keep on guard to Cassiopeia's family after the incident happened in Nathan's day. She's stuck at her room like a damsel in distress waiting for his prince to rescue her in a secluded tower." He explained.

"Does that mean... Marcus rescued her? That's absurd! It is a royal decree! He can't just go around and break it." Vincent seems surprise compared to the other princes. "Hey, guys? Aren't you going to say a word regarding to this?"

They all look at each other and laugh, leaving him and Dennis quite bothered.

"Then we are worrying for nothing. He's just living his life. He'll come back soon." Casey happily said this time. The anxious feeling in his heart slowly fades. "But for five days? He must be enjoying Cassiopeia's company. She's awesome because if she wasn't then it will only take a day or an hour for him to leave her alone."

Just then, Jordan throw some pebbles in him. "Watch your words."

"It's true! We all know that it is not his type to stay even for just a couple of hour with some other girl." Henry added. "He must have really enjoyed it." A smirk grows in his face.

On the other hand, Aiden is firmly holding his anger from busting out. The way he hold it along with his magic shows as the water slowly turns bigger and bigger as a spherical bomb to throw at.

"Woah..." Andrew, standing near him, watches him with amazement. "Hey, Aiden. What was that for?"

That is the time he realize how stupid he was from holding grudges like that. He tries to undone it but his magic is not listening to him. When he look around to see the other princes faces, his eyes got fixed at Dennis who remain in silence and astounded expression as he look at him.