Chapter 04: The Inevitable Is Yet To Come

"Stop! I think I know her."

I heard two voices merge and it seems familiar.

Whoever you are. Please save me.

Things are going out wild inside my head while my eyes are tightly closed.

"Please, I'll be good to you. I will protect you. I promise."

A gentle voice whom I know I already heard from somewhere?

I deliberately open my eyes with doubt. A sudden jolt makes me push him a little and stand up from where I fall from being shook. It's him. Again.

Prince Aiden.

"Andrew, keep it low. I know her."

I stare at this coachman with confusion then slowly understand the whole situation which makes me take a step backward away from him.

He is not a coachman. He's a prince for goodness sake!

"You... you're a – ..."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

I do not have the rights to get mad or even throw tantrums at him. It is me who open up about my life a little and consider him as a friend. But why do I have this feelings of betrayal?

"I'm sorry." I kneel down in front of him. "Majesty."

All those things I have done to him last night suddenly flashes back in my mind making me feel embarrassed.

If I only know that he's a prince, I would never do such things like that!

I want to hit myself because of my regrets but it is more embarrassing to see him laughing at me.

"Dear Highness of all living creatures. It is all up to You, but now take me instead."

"Stand up now. I command you."

Oh, great. Just G-R-E-A-T.

"You!" I point my index finger at the tip of his nose and pout. "You're a... − hmp!"

"Cassiopeia, I'm sorry! I didn't tell you the truth of who I really am because I'm afraid that you will be just like them. I want a friend who's not a royal. I just want to be treated like a normal fairy too."

"You're the one who tells me to feel comfortable on talking with you. Do you think I will just simply show respect just because you're a prince!?"

He smiled at me and put his hands together, gesturing that he really was feeling sorry.

"But still... − you're a prince. Royal highness." I bow to him once again which I think he didn't accept because of how do table takes its turn in just one moment.

Want to know what really happen last night at our flight? Well, it goes like this:

"Cassiopeia is the name. The future reigning princess of the Water World." I laugh while stating my introduction to him.

There's a surprise look in his face but later on, it transforms into a laugh.

"Future reigning princess? How?"

"I've heard that princes of four nations are all well defined in physical features. When it comes into choosing of whom I think is more appreciated, it will be the Sons of Queen Agua."

"Hey! Queen Luna's sons are better."

"Easy for you to say. You're part of her people. I'm an Earth's warrior so I will choose Water. They are kind and pure. Especially the second prince."