Chapter 11: The Start of the Not Yet Finished Prophecy

Alone at the Sphere, Spencer exhaustedly laid his back in the ground after the hours of training to distract himself even just for a little while.

The sky slowly turns darker and the night falls without him caring about it.

As he close his eyes, the images of the little girl whom he cherished the most appears in his mind. The laughter of the little pixie surrounds his head makes him smile bitterly. He still can feel the way his first love touches and hold his hand despite of the years that have passed. The way his stomach feels butterfly whenever she's around. The moments when she cries in front of him and the way how he hug her tight to ease the pain still linger in his memories. The old good times when they were together is still vividly hunting him, making him weak but stronger at the same time.

"Hey." A not-so-familiar voice makes him gradually open his eyes and stare for a bit, trying to recognize this fairy who is standing at his side, waiting for him to say any word.

"Remember me?" The tall and tanned fairy asked him with doubt.

He blinks at his question but later realize whom he really was. He hurriedly take a sit and widen his eyes as he points him with an astounded expression.

"How did you get here!?" He exclaimed.

Spencer stands up and scan their surroundings before turning into this man, still eyeing him from head to toe.

"I think you already know why I'm here."

"How can I be sure that we are on the same side?" He raised his eyebrow as he wait for Joshua to give him an answer.

"Because we both know that we are not what others think who and what we really are."

"Fair enough."

"Then answer me this time." Joshua captures Spencer's full attention.

"Spill it."

"Do you know me?"

Spencer laugh at his question. He shakes his head sideways and when he is completely calm and at his normal self once again, he reach Joshua's shoulder then come closer to his side and whisper;

"Make believe things are wondrous things."

Then a smirk form in Joshua's lips.

He invite him back in his cabin. Just in time, his grandmother just got off to the palace so it is easy for them to sneak at the forbidden room where all of his grandma's book of spells and potions where kept away from everyone, even from him.

"I knew it is here, somewhere..." Spencer said as he look around at the dungeon-like chamber located at the basement.

"Your grandmother own all of these!?" Joshua exclaimed.

"Sort of. Some of them where given passed through each generation. It seems like my grandma will be the last one."

"How about you?"

"I'm not interested in any kind of magic, some kind of magic... all I ever wanted is to be a well-known warrior not just here in Earth but into the whole Majica."

"Liar."

Spencer halts. Joshua seems to know something about him even the person he loves doesn't notice.

"Are you sure it is in here?" The tall, tan and handsome fairy asked.

"I've been here before. It is the second time I step a foot in this old and shabby basement. She doesn't even know that I knew this place."

"I think this is what you are looking for?" Joshua lift the book up and toss it at Spencer.

"Where did you...?"