Chapter 14: Unbroken

*Riley's POV*

I woke up on a stone floor in a pitch black room, I didn't know what time it was I didn't know where I was. I still had my black skinnies and Black Veil Brides T but my feet where bear and all my bracelets where gone.

I finger combed my hair letting it fall around my face.

"Riley you're finally awake" my father walked down the stairs into this room. It wasn't in my old house that much I knew we didn't have a cellar there.

"Where the hell am I?" I demanded standing up.

"You will not speak to me like that anymore" he yelled hitting me. I stumbled backward at the force of the impact cupping my cheek.

"I'm sorry darling but you have to learn your lesson and you need to learn it now."

Before I knew what was happening my feet had been taken out from under me and I hit the stone floor with a painful thud curling in on myself. I could only guess what was coming.

When I finally came to again every breath every movement hurt like hell. There was so much blood on the ground all of it surely mine. I moved slightly wincing as pain shot through my body from every angle.

I could faintly hear the chorus of Rebel Love Song and I knew Andy was trying to find me.

"Answer this" my father commanded throwing me my phone. I was disoriented to the point that when reaching out to catch it it bounced off my palm hitting the ground, the screen cracking on impact. I crawled across the floor grabbing my phone answering and curling in on myself.

*Andy's POV*

"Come on Riles please answer." I begged as the phone kept ringing. I'd been trying to contact her all day. I don't even know how many times I tried to call already. I was thinking about this when she finally did answer.

"Andy?" her voice sounded weak and broken. I could hear all her pain in that single word. It broke my heart he'd had her less than twenty four hours and it was already breaking her.

"Riley! Alright darling I'm going to find you I promise. Do you have any idea where you are?"

"I don't know Andy I'm sorry I have no idea" she started crying then coughing it sounded like she was choking on something. I could feel tears in my eyes and I blinked them away rapidly I had to stay strong. For her. I had to.

"Sweet heart it's alright. Just stay calm I'll figure it out I promise I'll come for you."

"What do I do Andy?" she asked sobbing.

"Try to find out where you are generally at least and stay strong. Just don't let him break you Riley. Remember I'm coming and I love you."

"That's enough Riley." I heard he father in the background.

"No" she screamed sobbing "Andy I love you" She let out a shriek of pain.

I rushed my words "I love you Riley. I promise you I will see you again."

"I promise you I will see you again" there was another shriek and the call cut out.

"Ashley" I called sinking down the wall behind me letting tears freely stream down my face.

"What's wrong?"

I looked up at him. "Jesus Christ Andy what happened?"

"I have to get back to LA Ash he's got Riley"

"Where, Andy where is she?"

"I don't know Ash" I looked at the ground "I don't know but I have to find her. I promised... I have to find her"