Chapter 32:

Chapter 32:

*Andy's POV*

"So where am I gonna sleep permanently?" Anthony asked as we walked back inside.

"Well Riley's gonna come share with me and you can take her old room."

"Imma do what now?" she looked up from the mail she was flipping through.

"You" I snaked my arms around her waist gently pushing the stack of mail from her hands "are going to move in with me so your brother doesn't have to sleep on the couch.

"Okay" she smiled up at me and I leaned down pressing my lips to hers. Her hand traced up my chest coming to rest on my shoulder. I smiled against her lips, with out warning I began tickling her sides going down to the floor with her. She threw a punch at me missing by a foot.

"Missed" I laughed.

"Guys there are children in the room"

"Go upstairs then." I looked up at Anthony. Riley took advantage of my momentary distraction and shoved me over starting to tickle me.

"Who's winning now?" she smirked. I grabbed her throwing her light frame from my body.

"I am." I leaned over her. She shoved her feet into my stomach most likely using all her strength to move me. She appeared above me straddling me as she perched on my stomach. I smiled pushing our combined weight of the floor. She squealed gripping me tightly with her arms around my neck. I rolled over and she let go her body hitting the carpet with a low thud.

I pinned her arms to the ground and leaned down bringing my lips to meet hers I unpinned her wrists moving my hands by her stomach to hold my weight off her she wrapped her arms around me pulling me closer to where I was supporting myself with one forearm. We broke apart a few minutes later gasping for breath.

"Where's Anthony?" Riley looked over at me.

"Probably traumatized in a corner somewhere." She laughed getting up.

"Lets get the room cleared out."

I hopped up following Riley up stairs. She opened the door to her room where Anthony lay face down on the bed Asking Alexandria blaring from his earbuds.

"You two are loud" he rolled over pausing his music.

"Sorry" Riley giggled going over to the closet. "Andy arms out."

I stretched my arms out letting her lay her hanging clothes over them. She pulled her last pair of jeans from the back and dug into the pocket. For a moment something glinted in the light before she tucked it away in her pocket.

"Riles what was that?"

"Nothing baby. Can you bring a laundry basket when you come back?" She stood on her toes kissing my cheek.

"Sure thing baby girl." I went into my room tossing her clothes on the bed and scooping up a laundry basket.

She was hiding things from me again and I hated it. I knew she had trust issues from the beginning but at the same time I'd shown her over and over again that I'd never hurt her and she should trust me.

"IT WAS NOTHING ANTHONY JESUS CHRIST!" I stopped outside the bedroom door setting the basket down and trying to figure out what was going on. Riley never screamed like that.

"THEN TURN OUT YOUR POCKETS IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD"

"I DON'T NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU"

"I KNOW WHAT IT IS RILEY JUST TELL ANDY YOUR CUTTING AGAIN"

"I'M NOT CUTTING AGAIN. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ANYWAY?" I pushed the door open slightly