Chapter 36

~*~

A/N

I'd like to take the liberty of dedicating this chapter to @AngelOfTheBvBArmy who literally asked for more. Check her out! xD. Also thanks to everyone who's following this story. I'm so happy it has as many reads as it dose! Anyway vote comment again check out @AngelOfTheBvBArmy! BVB FOREVER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 36

Riley's POV

"Andy?" I called from the kitchen

" Yeah?" His voice came back sounding frustrated. I walked around the half wall into the living room where Andy sat cross legged in front of the open CD cabinet his hair hanging over his eye. "Damn it." He muttered throwing a CD over his shoulder.

"Please don't break anything" I picked up the various thrown CDs sitting next to him on the carpet. "Give me those" I sighed gesturing to the lopsided stack next to him. He handed them over and I started sorting.

"What are you doing?" He glanced at me going back to the cabinet.

"Organizing them. I've been meaning to actually. What are you looking for?"

"Holiday CDs I know I've got some." I shifted leaning against him as I alphabetized the cases each time he finished going through a stack he'd swear and hand them to me.

"On the topic of holidays are we doing anything special?"

"We can go anywhere you want" he smiled

"You're serious?"

"Anywhere."

I smiled instantly  "New York"

"Why New York" he laughed quietly.

"My moms up there I haven't seem her in years."

"Okay we're going to New York." The timer went off in the kitchen and I hopped up.

"Don't throw anything while I'm gone." I pulled Christmas cookies from the oven. "Anthony come down and ice these." There was pounding on the stairs before he appeared in the doorway. "Don't burn yourself. " I left back to Andy.

"Christmas cookies?" He laughed as I picked the CDs up.

"Yeah it's kind of a tradition my mom always used to do it and it made him so happy so I figured you know why not?"

"You are so good to him."

I rolled my eyes nudging him lightly in the arm.

"Fucking CDs" Andy half shouted handing me another stack.

"Don't get mad." I laughed as he grabbed more. Damn that boy had a lot of CDs... And one deep cabinet.

"I found them! Oh my god I found them!" He dropped the CDs to his side falling back on the carpet.

"Good job baby." I turned laying down with my head on his stomach to look up at him.

"You should probably call your mom and let her know we're coming." Andy pushed my hair from my eyes. I moved nuzzling into his neck.

"Can I just stay here" I muttered against his skin sending shivers through his body.

"I would love nothing more."

I smiled pushing myself up. "You're such a tease." He muttered under his breath making me laugh. I pulled my phone out pushing myself up onto the  lid of the washer. Two rings in my mothers familiar voice came through the receiver.