Imagine #1

You were walking the halls of Liberty high. Something didn't seem right. You had an uneasy feeling about today. "Y/N wait up!" You turn around to see your boyfriend Alex Standall. "Oh hey what's up?" You ask trying not to sound annoyed.
"I was going to Monets after school I wanted to know if you wanted to come?" Alex smiled at you.. you almost felt bad. "I'm actually busy after school but I'll see you around" You pretty much ran to class.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school dismissal bell brought you out of your trance. You went to your locker to get your stuff to go home. You feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist. "Are you sure you don't wanna go? It won't be the same without you." You hear your boyfriend whisper in your ear. "I really have to catch up on homework." You reply not looking him in the eye. He turns you around so you are facing each other. "Then let me come over." He says. By now your blood is boiling. "I said I was busy! Jesus Alex just leave me alone!" And with that you walked out. Leaving Alex standing there confused.

As you were walking home you still couldn't shake that uneasy feeling you had. You were walking down the street when you hear whistling coming from an alley way. "Piss off" you yelled at the 3 boys that were leaned against the wall. The boys began to walk your way so you sped up and tried to get home as fast as possible. "Shake that ass" one of the boys yelled at you. They began to grab your ass and you slap his hand away. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" You begged them. "Hey hands off my girlfriend!" You turn around to see Alex standing there with his hands gripping his backpack like it was all he had left. "And what if I don't?" One of the boys said. "Then I'm gonna have to make you.." Alex said getting into the boys face. "I'd like to see yo-" before he could finish what he was going to say Alex decked him in the nose and the boy fell backwards trying to regain his balance. Alex lifted his hand like he was going to hit him again and the boys all ran for their life. "Don't bother my girl again!" He yelled as they disappeared. "Thank you Alex... and I'm sorry that I got mad at you earlier.. I've just been having a rough day." You say as Alex hugs you. "Maybe you could come over to my house.. my dad is out of town for the weekend and i could make your day better." He said with a smirk. "I think I'll take that deal!" You said as you both walk home with your hands intertwined.

So if you guys have any requests just dm me! Sorry it took me so long to write this I am sick! ❤