Alex and Bryce

This was a request so I hope you like it! And also If anybody has requests or plot ideas please let me know bc I'm running out of ideas!!!

"Hey sexy!" Bryce says putting his arm around you. "I'm not interested Bryce... now leave!" You say rolling your eyes and removing his arm from your shoulder. You were currently at Jessica's party. You didn't want to be there but Alex insisted you come. "And what if I don't...?" Bryce put his hands around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You tried pulling away but he was too strong. "Bryce seriously let go!" You said trying to get away from his grip, but that only made him hold on tighter.
"She said let go!" You heard someone shout from behind you. That voice can only belong to one person.... Alex Standall. "What are you going to do about it standall?" He said pushing you out of the way and making his way over to Alex. "Then I'm going to have to make you... you can treat girls like they're objects... especially y/n! She is the most precious girl in the world and you want to take advantage of her... that's not okay with me!" He was now inches away from Bryce, who looked more pissed off then ever. "Alex please don't get hurt." You say, scared of what is going to happen next. Then out of nowhere Alex punches Bryce in the nose causing him to fall backwards. Alex starts kicking him over and over while his on the ground. Hoots and hollers can be heard from all the other people that were at the party. When Alex and Bryce stopped fighting, Bryce left the party, probably embarrassed of getting beat up in front of everyone. He made his way over to y/n. "Are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?"
"No alex he didn't. I'm okay." You say hugging him. "Thank you for sticking up for me... you didn't have to." "Yes I did... y/n he can't treat you like that... NOBODY should treat you like that! I love you y/n." He says looking into your eyes smiling at your expression. "What did you just say?"
"I said I love you y/n and I will say it a million times!" He said closing the gap between you two and kissing your lips.

Thank you for reading! I love you guys so much! Thank you again for 2k reads! You guys are the best!