Twins

(You are Hannah's twin sister and you have a crush on Alex. )
This was a request so I hope you enjoy 😊

You walk the halls of your boring high school. You get to your locker and grab everything you needed and stared walking to class when you saw your best friend Alex. "Hey Alex I need to talk to you...." you say walking towards him. "What is it?" He says messing with the straps on his backpack. "Alex I really like you and-" Alex interrupts, "we are just friends...I'm sorry." He says rushing to class.

You tried catching Alex in the hallway wanting to talk to him. Once the final bell rang you ran out the school and into Monet's were you knew he would be. You scanned the room and your eyes landed on Alex. You made your way over to him. "Umm Alex..." you said. He looked up and his face turned red, he stood up and shouted, "I told you already we are just friends! Nothing more! I'm sorry but I don't like you that way! Please just leave me alone!" When he finishes, you run out of Monet's to go tell Hannah

"Oh Hannah it was awful! I've never seen him yell like that before... especially not at me..." tears filled your eyes as Hannah spoke up, "nobody talks to my little sister like that! I'm going to talk to him!" She says standing up. You pull her back down on your bed, "not today... you can do it tomorrow..." you say looking down embarrassed.

I walked with Hannah down the hallway looking for Alex. When you found him by his locker you whispered to Hannah, "I'm just going to stay over here..." she nodded her head and walked up to walk. "Alex! What the hell! Why did you yell at my little sister yesterday! You realized that you could have just said no and walked off instead of making such a big de-" "what are you talking about Hannah! Your the one that said you liked me!" Alex shot back. "That wasn't me you idiot that was y/n!" And suddenly everything was quiet. "it was y/n?" He asked confused. "Yes and I know that you like her too.." Hannah said. "Oh my god I'm an idiot." He said rubbing his temples. "She's at her locker if you want to talk to her." And with that Alex walked off.

"y/n?" Alex yelled from across the hall. You look up to see Alex pushing through students to get to you. You quickly shut your locker and try to get to class when Alex stops in front of you. "Go away Alex! Haven't you hurt me enough?" You say trying to push past him. "I thought you were Hannah!" He says and you stop in your tracks. "I thought you were Hannah that's why I said no... I really like you y/n.. would you like to be my girlfriend?" He says making you blush and look at your feet. "Of course." You say grabbing his hand and walking to class.

If you have any requests let me know!