Spin the bottle

This was inspired by sydney_TW go check her out! She is a great writer!

Your POV

you were currently at Jessica's house because she was having a party. When you walked in you looked for the one person that drug you to the party in the first place... ALEX. Yes although Alex doesn't really like parties he wanted to go for some reason but would only go if you went too. You saw Alex by the snack table so you want over to him. "Hey Alex!" You said and he looked at you. "Oh hey y/n you made it. I thought you weren't going to show up." He said laughing. "Why wouldn't I?" I said confused. "Well everyone told me that you didn't really like parties so I thought that-"

"Okay everyone time to play spin the bottle!" Jessica yells and everyone forms a circle while someone places a beer bottle in the middle of the circle. You and Alex sat beside each other. "The only rules are you have to kiss whoever it lands on... boy or girl..." Jessica says and everyone exchanges nervous glances before all agreeing to play.

"I'll go first." Jessica said as she spins the beer bottle laying on the floor. Everyone watched the bottle as it spins until it stops. I heard a few whistles and comments as I saw it landed on me. I look at Jessica nervously. "Oh come on y/n it's just a kiss it's not like we're having sex." She laughs and I get on my hands and knees and lean over to her giving her a small peck. "Okay next person go!" Jessica yells.

About 10 minutes later it was my turn... I didn't even know why I was playing this game.. I didn't have any interest in kissing anybody but you continued playing anyways. You spun the bottle that was on the ground. You nervously waiting for the bottle to quit moving. When it stopped you followed your eyes to meet no other than Alex Standall himself. "You don't have to if you don't-" "Stop talking and kiss me Standall." You say attaching your lips to his. "You don't know how long I wanted to do that" you whispered pulling away. He smiled at you and said "you wanna go somewhere else.. besides here?" He says and you both walk out.