Its all your fault

Your POV

I sat on my bed, tears streaming down my face. Headphones in, cassette in my hand. "I killed Hannah Baker!" was the only thing repeating in my brain. I heard a knock on the door so I quickly pulled out my earbuds and wiped my tears off my face. I turn towards the door to see Alex. You know Alex... the bleach blonde haired boy that I've had a crush on since I first laid eyes on him. "Hey." He said walking in and closing the door behind him. "What are you doing here?" I said in a low tone. "I came to check on you..." he said sitting down next to me on the bed. "I'm fine." I lied. "No your not." He said before I could even finished that sentence. "I know your not fine.... none of us are 'fine' Hannah is dead! And we all killed her but we can't just hide away and pretend like everything's okay!" He said standing up. Tears forming in his eyes. I stand up pulling him into a hug. He put his head in the crook of my neck. Tear stains forming on my shirt but I didn't mind. "It's going to be okay Alex." I say trying my best to make him stop crying. "Hannah's gone and it's all my fault!" He cried. I panicked, I didn't know what to do so I kissed him.... and I didn't regret it. He kissed back almost instantly. When we pulled away he smiled. For the first time since Hannah died... Alex Standall... and I was the reason why.