shut up and kiss me

There he was. The blonde haired boy you've liked since you were 13. His smile is perfect, his laugh is amazing, the way he-
Your thoughts were cut off by someone yelling your name. "Hey y/n wanna go to monets later today?" You look over your shoulder to see your best friend Alex. "Umm yeah sure why not" you say to him as he smiles. "Good because I need to talk to you."

TIME SKIP
~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking to Monets to meet Alex. What did he have to talk to you about? When you walked in you immediately saw Alex. His blonde hair could be spotted anywhere. "Hey Alex!" You say sitting down. He had already ordered your favorite drink and he was drinking whatever was on the menu this week. "What did you need to talk to me about?" You ask as soon as you sit down. "Well there is no easy way to do this so I'm just going to say it..." at this point your heart is racing.. what could he possibly be talking about? "I really like you y/n... I might even love you... I have liked you ever since we were 13when we first met I knew that you were the only person that could make me happy, the only person that I could talk to, the only person that-" "oh just shut up and kiss me!" You told me. And it didn't take long until his lips were on yours. It felt like fireworks had gone off in your stomach. This was all you could ever dream of. When you pull away you see Alex with the biggest smile on his face. "Does this mean you like me too?" He asks. "Yes Alex I like you too" and you pull him in for another kiss.