Make me!!

UMMM WARNING MAJOR SMUT! FOR ALL YOU NASTY HOES! START PASSING AROUND THE HOLY WATER 💋👏🏼 I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE ⚠️⚠️⚠️

I'm so sick of this Alex!" You yell at your boyfriend who has been ignoring you for a week now! "I said I'm sorry what else can I do?!" He yells back. "Well sometimes sorry isn't good enough! Jesus Alex do you even care about us anymore!?" "Shut up y/n that is the stupidest question ever! Of course I care!" He says coming closer to you. "Why don't you make me?" As soon as you said that Alex turned you around and kissed you roughly. You let a small moan escape your lips. He smiles into the kiss and starts kissing down your jawline and to your neck. You began to remove your shirt when he stops you. "I'm suppose to be doing that baby girl." He pulls your shirt off you and kisses you again. He then removes his shirt. He slides your pants off before removing his too. He lays you on the bed sucking on your neck causing you to moan. "Oh baby that turns me on" his breath on your neck only turned you on more. "God Alex just fuck me already!" You basically screamed. And with that he slams into you making you a moaning mess. "Oh fuck Alex!" You moan his name over and over again. After you both released he laid down beside you. "That was amazing!" He said trying to catch his breath. "It was.. I could go for round 2!" You said smirking at him.