Whats your problem?

You were walking the boring halls of Liberty High when you saw your best friend Alex. You walk over to him and put your arm around his shoulder. "Hey Alex!" You say excited to see your best friend. He shakes you from his shoulder. "Get off y/n!" He yells at you. "What's wrong with you?" You ask him. "Nothing just leave me alone!" He walks away from you and you head to class confused as to what just happened. Time passes and you head to lunch. You make your way over to your usually table and sit in front of Alex. He just rolls his eyes at you and looks the other way. "Are you fucking kidding me!" You yell and people start staring. "What?" He asks innocently. "Why are you acting like a fucking dick!" "Why can't you just leave me alone!" You heard 'ooohs' and 'ahhhs' from the people in the lunch room. You got up and left.

TIME SKIP

You walk home from school crying. Your best friend hates you and you don't know why. You walk into your house and run upstairs to your room. 10 minutes later you hear and knock on your door. You get up from your bed and make your way downstairs. Your eyes are puffy and your cheeks are stained with mascara. You looked a mess. You open the door to see the one and only Alex Standall. You quickly shut the door but he stops it with his foot. "y/n please talk to me!" He says opening the door. "I don't want to talk to you." You yelled walking to your living room and plopping down on the couch. "Fine you don't have to talk to him, let me talk you just listen..." he says stepping inside and shutting the door behind him. "what do you want Alex? To be a dick to me again?" You say grabbing the remote. "I'm sorry y/n... I'm so sorry that I was being a dick to you... you don't deserve to be treated that way..." he says quietly. "Then why are you so mad at me?" You say flipping through the channels not taking your eyes off the tv. "I'm mad at you because.... I think I'm in love with you..." you take your eyes off the tv and look at him shocked at what just came out of his mouth. "I love you y/n.. and you can't see that I've loved you for many years and you have only thought of me as a friend! I'm tired of being 'just friends' I can't take it... that's why I'm so mad at you... and I know that this will probably ruin our friendship but I needed to tell you before its too late.."
At this point you were in tears. You never thought that Alex would feel the same way that you've felt for years. "I love you too Alex." You say and his face turns from sad to happy in a spilt second. "I have always loved you... since the day I met you I knew that I loved you.. but I didn't think you felt the same way so I just pushed my feeling to the side because I didn't want to lose you." Alex grabbed the remote from your hand and laid it down. He put his hand on your cheek and kissed your lips. You kissed back instantly. You and Alex started dating a couple days after that night and it was the beginning of a great and long relationship.

Sorry this was crappy but I have been so busy with school and finals that I haven't been able to do anything.