Jealous

You were hanging out with Justin, Bryce, clay, and Jessica at Bryce's house. Everyone was drinking and smoking. Music was blasting through the speakers and everyone was outside either in the pool or beside it. You were sitting on the edge of the pool with your feet in the water. "y/n get in!" Justin yells. "Yeah y/n join us!" Bryce slurred. "No thank." You laughed. "I'm good right here." You were all yelling/singing Don't by Bryson tiller. "Don't play with her, Don't be dishonest!" You said before someone picked you up and threw you into the pool. "JUSTIN!" you screamed when you came up. "I'm going to kill you." You say joking. "Not if I do it first." You turn around to see Alex standing there. "Oh hey alex!" You say happily but he just shoots you a death glare. "What's wrong?" You say after you see his look. "Nothing." He says walking away. You look at everyone confused before getting out and running to Alex. "Not in the house!" Bryce yells but you went in anyways. "Alex!" You say and he stops in his tracks. He slowly turns around. "What's wrong with you?" You say. "What's wrong? Your here with Justin and Bryce! I'm okay with Clay, but seriously y/n jocks!" You cut him off. "There my friends!" You yelled. "Well I don't want them to be!" He snaps back. "You can just come in here and tell me that I can't be friends with someone! That's not your choice it's mine!"
"I'm just worried that you will fall for one of them and leave me." His voice was calm when he said that. He sounded hurt. "Alex I could never leave you. I love you not Justin... not Bryce... not clay... YOU and only you. You don't have to worry about them." Tears filled his eyes and yours too. He walked over and hugged you. "I'm so sorry...I'm a dick." He says. "Yeah you are...but your forgiven." You say kissing his lips. You pull away when Justin called from the pool, "Okay love birds get back over here and take a beer!"