CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7
Thank you

After that event, the issue spread out all over the campus, but it didn't became a big deal, they believed me than Yumi, because there is a proof, and she is a transferee.

I' am not proud of what I've done, but I'm satisfied to defend my friends and protect my reputation.

I have this for more than 8 years and I'm going to lose it just for a bitch? I don't think so.

Well junior year has come to its end, but last year's summer wouldn't be the same as this year, Drake and I are still not communicating. Sad.

He didn't attend the ball, and there was no SG dance either, I don't know why.

May mga kinuha lang ako sa locker kaya pumunta ako ng school. Mga other stuff na naiwan ko pa para sa SG. May mga footsteps akong narinig at sumisipol. Baka si manong.

"Precious?" Isang pamilyar na boses ang narinig ko ng humanto ang naglalakad.

Unti-unti akong lumingon at nakita ko si Drake na nakatayo. Nakacache shorts at white shirt lang siya at topsiders.

"Oh Drake, a-ano ginagawa mo dito?" Kalmado kong tanong sa kaniya kahit naghuhumerantado na ang sistema ko.

"Ahh may inayos lang ako. Ikaw?" Tanong niya.

"May kinuha lang sa locker ko. Pauwi na rin ako." Ngiti ko. Ngunit mukha siyang malungkot.

"Ah, sabay na tayo." Pag aya niya.

"Nako wag na, may magalit pa." Sagot ko at sinara ang locker. At napatingin siya sa baba

"Can I talk to you, Precious?" Malungkot niyang sinabi. Tumango lang ako.

Nagtungo kami sa may garden ng paaralan, wala namang tao at faculty lang ang andito.

"Hmm?" Pagtataas ko ng kilay sa kanya.

"Yumi and I are over, since the ball, that's why I didn't attend. I don't know how to say this, but, I'm sorry for everything that I've said. I was wrong for trusting Yumi and not believing you, for making conclusions in things. You were right about everything. And Benj told me the truth. And I realized your purpose that you just want to make up everything and to be good friend. I'm so sorry. Thank you for everything. Our friends told me that you sacrificed ignoring me for Yumi. Why is that Precious?" Aniya malungkot at mukhang gunaw na gunaw ang mundo, may mga luha na nangingilid sa kanyang mga mata.

"Because Yumi thinks that I like you, that I would steal you from her, she even told me to stop texting you. I rather not say those things to you, because you are happier with her. But I feel so guilty for ignoring my best friend. I had no one like you." Sagot ko.

"You should told me instead. I had no one like you neither, Yumi can't be as good as you, she is often clingy, not too talkative, sometimes I just don't get her, in the end fights and arguments. When you were ignoring me, I thought you were just jealous because my attention was diverted, and Yumi only say nonsense things about you, I know you more than those accusations. That time I realized I will never be able to be happy with her, yes, she is my dream girl but she is not the perfect one for me. I can feel that she is only using me, assignments? Projects? Even tests. She is a total cheater. She gets jealous over petty things, even with my sister. She is really a crazy bitch." He smirked very lightly, but tears escaped from his eyes.