CHAPTER 16

Chapter 15
Who?

I have no plans para lumabas or pumunta kung saan man. Tinatamad akong kumilos ngayon. Neither going back in our house today kinakatamaran  ko pa. So I'll stay in bed with my laptop whole day in sweatpants and oversized shirt. I'll upload my blog today.

Ilocos Adventure
It may be a long way there,
It may take half of a day,
But still breathtaking view waiting for you here.

Exploring Ilocos is tiring with superb view, countless activities and a lot more, it is worth it! You may be crazy traveling there but the the memories are priceless. Sabi nga nila pag magmomove on ka pumunta ka ng Sagada but for me Ilocos is a great place to go.

A great escape from the hustle and bustle of Manila. You can have beach, watersports, sands, vintage and everything that will made you think that you're time is worthy for something else and not for him.

The calmness of the beach and the scenery on the top of Hannah's mountains would calm your soul. Adventure is also a must! Offering different kinds of watersports, ATV, Trekking and Zipline.

A great place to stay. Worth it lahat kasi pag dating mo sa taas ng trail pwedeng pwede mo isigaw lahat lahat o kaya naman Zipline from the mountain to the beach would also be a help for you to release anything. Face your fears. Kung ang lalaki nga di takot mang iwan ng babae na dapat kinakatakutan eh, eh iyan fear of height lang. Keri mo yan!

Rock formation and the lighthouse is one of the most beautiful spots in here. And you'll appreciate the beauty of what God has created.

Yes, the beauty of nature. Mapapaisip ka na this place is beautiful so am I. Kaya don't you ever think na iniwan ka at sinaktan ka dahil pangit ka. You're a beautiful destination and someone is destined to be yours truly. 

Going back to past isn't good in relationships. Pag ex, ex na, nakaraan na. Pwede ka lang lumingon sa pinanggalingan mo and learn from it and should not be stuck with it. But as the history goes, a glimpse on its heroic and nationalistic way would made you think, kung ang bayan at bansa kayang ipaglaban ng lalaki, bakit ako hindi? But definitely they can, sometimes boys are boys. Pinaglaban ang dalawang tao, pero wasak ang isa.

But as per the Malacañang of the North resembles our late President Ferdinand Edralin-Marcos, who declared Martial Law and stayed as the president for 20 years, despite of that martial law he still showed bravery and love for his countrymen. he is also one of those men who fought against the Japanese military. His greatness may have the mark of negativity but he will also be a great and wiseman to rule our country. Don't get the idea wrong, just stating on what was on the history.

The Paoay Church, an old church established in Spanish era, old, one of the most top spots in here. They cater different kinds of delicacies. I truly suggest when you go here don't miss their ice cream. Makakalimot ka sa sarap niya at mararamdaman mo ang lamig niya. Charot! Pero masarap talaga siya and madami. You should 100% must try it!

Sand Dunes! The adventure place in Laoag. Who says we don't have dessert in our country? ATVs and sand boarding are the activities in here. Go here early in the morning, 'yong oras na pasikat palang ang araw so that you could enjoy everything, but leave before 10 or 9 masakit na sa balat ang init mas masakit pa sa puso mong napaso sa pagmamahal niya.