CHAPTER 23

Chapter 22
Goodbye To My Ex

After that moment, wala ng pain, pero di pa rin nawawala sa isip ko, how I look down sa sarili ko. Overthinking.

New blog post, upcoming. About what happened. Drake and me, and all about us. Pampalubag sa sakit na nadarama ni Madam Pusong umibig ng bongga.

Goodbye To My Ex

Goodbyes doesn't always meant it is for forever,
Goodbyes are sometimes clearing out the things that happened before.

Things happen for a reason. Ika nga nila - May mga bagay na nangyayaring para sa iyo upang matuto ka, at mayroon namang di para sayo, mga bagay na walang maidudulot sa iyo.

When you thought of the things that happened in the past, makes you think that you've changed for something better in the future.

Nagmahal, nasaktan, iniwan, nag reunion, nakita si ex, paalam na nga ba?

Lumapit si Ex sa akin, he asked for forgiveness and I said, matagal ko na siyang pinatawad, but the pain in my heart wont go away easily and whatever happened in the past stays in the past. Masakit kung sa masakit.

He also said that he was a jerk before, he was afraid to tell me that na di na niya ako mahal. He was scared na magalit ako, he was scared na may gawing akong di maganda. He explained why he lied to me and chose to live in that lie.

He comforted me with lies rather than the truth, that will set him free, us free, our love to be free.

It hurts like shit to hear those words from him, going back to the pain that I've been through was not that easy. Parang I'll face another storm or delubyo sa buhay ko.

Why did it took so long to tell me the truth? Why did it need to happened? Why everything was taken for granted? How he could tell me that after all those years? Just why and how?

Questions with no reasonable answers are the things in my mind. Walang tamang sagot at mas lalong kahit anong sagot ay 'di magiging sapat sa sakit.

He also told me that his girlfriend is also like me, similarities and likes, ironic noh? Medyo ouch?

But the girl that my ex has today, is the best match for him. I'm glad that he found his match and they deserve each other. Hopefully they'll last.
**no bitter feelings**

The girl that he chose over me didn't last, it was only good for a short period of time. Hayy!

After that encounter with my ex, he asked for one last hug, a hug that felt like the longest minute of my life. 'Yung tipong maiisip mo na sobrang sakit nung naiwan na sugat.

After all of it, I cried,  for one last time, for him, and everything about us. All the sorrows and pain goes away. It may be over and I got over with, but I'll never forget about it.

Kayang magpatawad pero mahirap makalimot. Sa sakit, sa mga luha at ngiti, at sa lahat ng bagay kayang makapagpaalala kung gaano ka nagmahal.

Goodbye to my ex?

Paalam sa sakit na idunulot mo, sa pusong wasak nang iniwan mo, sa mga panahong minahal kita ay labis kong naramdaman ang saya at kilig. Nagsisi man ako sa desisyong minahal at nag tiwala sayo, pero sa mga panahong naging tayo pinaramdam mong ako ang pinakamasuwerteng babae sa mundo.