The infection

" please mom don't leave" I said holding onto my mom's leg. "Oh come on your older brother will watch you" my father insisted.

I looked at my brother. "You can't leave a ten year old at home" I said "and that is why your brother is watching you". My father handed my Brother a 20 dollar bill "in case of pizza" he said.

They walked out the door I ran to the window and watched the headlights disappear into the night.i sat next to my older brother he was 19 he had a strong body brown hair and blue eyes. I was ten I was small for my age I had brown hair and blue eyes. He ran his fingers through my hair. "What kind of pizza would you like"? He asked nicely "cheese" I quickly answered he got his phone and walked out the room.

We were eating pizza sitting at the table when they're was a loud sound at the door. My brother got up and went to answer it. I got up and walked behind him. I heard snarling as the door burst open I saw our pizza delivery man he had blood on his mouth his jaw was out of place his arms were dislocated and his legs looked like they had been eaten. "How is he still alive " I asked "i-i don't know" my brother said as he slammed the door.

He ran upstairs and came back down with his car keys and a few guns. "Go through the back door and into the car" he said I did as he said. I sat in his jeep. He hopped into the car and started  driving "what about mom and dad " I asked sadly he ignored me . They're were weird and scary looking people walking around.

He quickly stopped the car I looked out the window and saw a lady laying on the ground. My brother got out and helped her in. "Alice go on maps on your phone and search the nearest hospital. I quickly did that and i told him the address. Then he started the car up and drove really fast. The hospital parking lot was filled with cars.

We got out the car and my brother carried the lady bridal style into the hospital. There was a lady at the front desk. She looked at the lady then us then she pointed to the elevator. We went up and when it opened there was a. Ton of people there a few men in white clothing placed her on a stretcher and wheeled her towards a room before they could enter she went nuts.

She growled snarled and tried biting people. My brother put his hands under my armpits and lifted me up onto his waist he started running down the stairs. We went to the parking lot and got into his jeep.

As we drove away I turned around and saw people running and infected people jumping on top of them.