Chapter 3

I heard a little bit of snarling and growling. I quickly took a few steps back. They raised their heads.

My mom 's jaw was chewed up. There was blood on her dress and her ankle was broken.

My dad looked worse. There was  a dent in his head blood was all over him both his arms were broken and he was having trouble walking.

"RUN!" My brother barked out. I ran towards the door. And out into the night I got into his car and he came in after me.

I started to sob"what's happening to everyone " I said through coughs.
My brother ignored me again and turned on the radio.

"The disease is getting worse we have a few medical and shelter centers in Berlin,Chicago, and New York.

For Berlin we have Lincoln medical treatment center.
Chicago we have Atlantic elementary school.

And in New York we have Lindsey Walsh emergency shelter.

Then he turned the radio off and turned the gps on. He put it to Lindsey Walsh emergency center.

While driving,my brother had to dodge a lot of infected people.

"Ihave to go to the bathroom". I whined.

My brother looked at a nearby gas station then groaned. He parked in the parking lot."hurry" he said. "I will. I walked into the gas station "hello"? It was empty. I walked into the bathroom and did my business. The sink water was very slow so I did not bother washing my hands while walking out I stuffed a packet of watermelon gum In my pocket. Then I grabbed two bags of cheese puffs.

Once I got in the car I handed my brother a bag of cheese puffs. Once we finished eating our snack we checked the gps. We were almost there.

I saw a sign pointing towards a road.we drove towards it. When we got there people opened up a gate.