The girl

We continued walking,We finally got there and I opened the door surprisingly it was unlocked.

Then, I heard what sounded like a baby crying.

I looked at Austin with a confused and concerned look. I walked towards the sound which was in the dealership bathroom.

There was a what seemed to be a 2-year old baby girl sitting on the floor. I looked at Austin with a Smile.

She looked up at us with puppy eyes as she got to her feet.

"We can take her with us" I said while looking at her.

"Remember what happened the last time we brung something with us?" Austin said.

"Yeah but we can't just leave her can you have a heart for once"

Austin rolled his eyes

"Fine"

I smiled as I got on one knee closer to
her height level.

"Hi my name  is Alice " I said with friendly eyes. 

She smiled and wrapped her arms around me.

"Emma" she said pointing to herself. She had green eyes two blond pigtails and

Austin got in the same position as me and Emma wrapped her arms around him too.

We both got up an I held Emma's hand.

"Maybe we can find a rack full of keys" is said looking at Austin.

Sure enough there was a rack full of keys behind the desk. I got one and I pressed the unlock button. I heard a car alarm and we went towards it.

It was a 2016 Toyota Camri

A/N just to get a image on what it looks like :p

I opened the door to the backseat and carried her into the middle seat

I opened the door to the backseat and carried her into the middle seat. I buckled her seatbelt. "They you" she said with a adorable smile.

Austin looked at her confused. "She meant thank you" I said. I got in the drivers seat and Austin got in the front passengers seat. I put the key in the hole and pressed the start-stop engine button. 

"Let's do this" I said with a grin.