Scared

I looked at my phone. " I have no service " "well of course you don't It is the  freaking zombie apocalypse". I looked at Austin.

"What the hell is a zombie"?

"Wait your telling me you've never a zombie movie"?!

I rolled my eyes at austins question "well of course I have" I lied.

My brother sighed and turned on some music he put it very loud. Now it looked like our lips were only moving.

I looked out the window it was dark now we were about to get on a bridge but my brother slammed on the brakes.

I got hit my head on the seat. "Hey what was that for?" I said while rubbing my head. Me and Austin stretched forward and looked outside. There was a a lot of abandoned cars.

"Maybe we can raid them"! Austin broke the silence.
"That's probably not a good ide-
"That's a perfect idea my brother interrupted.

He parked the car and we hopped out. We went towards a red mustang. The door was left open and inside there was blood smeared on the back seats.

"Well those people were not to lucky" Austin grinned. Me and my brother ignored him as we looked in.  They're were bags of canned foods,water bottles and medicine. My brother passed me them and told me to put them in the car. "I'm not your servant" I said as I put my hands on my hips.

My brother glared at me. I grabbed the bags and put them in.

"Hey look"!

Me and my brother looked over at Austin. He was pointing to a window .
"Come on joey" I yelled as I raced over Austin. Inside we saw a happy pug puppy with his paws on the window . "He is so cute " I couldn't help it I squealed. My brother opened the door and the puppy jumped on us.

It still had a leash attached to it.

We put it in our car and started it up we started driving. 

The puppy started making sounds and I looked at it. It was turning into a zombie I screamed and so did Austin.