Friend

The next morning I woke up to the smell of coffee. I got out of bed and saw my brother sipping on a cup of coffee. "There you are sleepyhead!" I laughed. My brother never calls me sleepyhead.

I'm gonna go get cleaned up" I said to my brother. I walked down to the gym showers .

There was a few kids and a few older people. I looked around a saw a closet full of soap bars shampoo bottles and towels I grabbed one of each and went over to a rack full of clothes I grabbed what seemed to be my size and went to a small shower with a curtain.

I turned the shower handle and warm water sprayed on my body.

**************************

After I finished I went back upstairs where my brother was waiting for me. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Yup" I said as I walked over to the door. 

Once we got into the cafeteria we were served sausages and eggs. While eating we all heard an alarm. Then over the loud speaker we heard a man :

"Do not panic everyone a few infected have broken in but the guards are handling it.  Get back to what ever you were doing.

Then the door burst open and about thirty infected people came running in.

My brother held my hand and pulled me up.

People were screaming and pushing each other. Food was getting everywhere. Infected people were tackling people while guards were panicking and wasting their bullets.

One of the kids that I had played with before followed us my brother opened up the other exit and raced through the door. My brother unlocked the car and got into the car me and the kid got in to. My brother looked into the backseat and saw him and he just shrugged. My brother reversed and floored it.

The gate was already open as my brother zoomed through it. I got up on my knees and looked behind us. I watched the big school disappear.

"So what's your name" my brother asked looking at the boy. "A-Austin" he stuttered I smiled at him. "How old are you" I asked him. "10"he replied same age as me. He has blond and brown hair his skin color looked like he was mixed and he had green eyes he was also cute.

I turned my phone on and I could see him peeking over my shoulder looking at my phone.

"Where are we going now"? I asked.

"I don't know" my brother answered.