Survival

I drove into a circle with houses all around it. I  parked in front of a two story house.

I walked up to it with my duffle bag. It was locked. "Hmmm where would people keep their house keys"?

I looked under the door mat and saw a golden key I held it in my hand and inserted it into the keyhole I unlocked the door. It was a fancy looking house.

The walls were a cream color with brown tiles there was a couch that was bloody and the tv had handprints on it.
I walked into the kitchen it was big enough for 20 people.

I went upstairs and into a bed room the walls were pink there was a single bed with pink covers and a pink pillow. There were girly posters hanging around the room.

I sat on the bed and put down my duffle bag.

I went downstairs I was starving. I looked in a pantry and saw canned beans. I found a can opener and opened it. I looked around for a spoon. I saw a small one with designs on it.

I ate most of it and threw the rest away.

I looked out the window and saw a few roaming zombies I shrugged and opened the window. That's when I let out a loud sneeze causing the zombies to turn to me.

I pulled my Glock out of my waist band and shot the few causing more to turn to me I slammed window shut and backed away from it.

Some were already at the door growling and snarling.

I ran upstairs and got my duffle bag. I want back down and opened a back sliding door closing it slowly I sneaked around a pool and went towards a fence. Opened it up and went towards the car. I patted my pockets and felt the keys I slowly opened the door and closed it. I started the engine making zombies turn towards the car. I put it in reverse and Backed up turning around.

I put in in drive and started driving. I was going 90mph.

A small car was going fast to and was heading for me. I turned to the side causing the small car to flip over mine. I got out and saw the person crawling out. He raised his head.

"A-Austin.. "I said.