Not A Sequel, but New Book!

I know, don't worry. The sequel's a-coming 'round the mountain. But until then, I wanted to annouce a new book I've posted...

Bonnie & Co. vs The Decepticons

Synopsis:

The Autobots, a species of giant sentient robots, have been living on Earth for over a decade since their home planet, Cybertron, was ruined by war. They protect their new home from the evil Decepticons, cruel machines who hungers for power and crave the destruction of all life on Earth. Now, there are rumors of a 'Con plot in the air, one that threatens the extinction of all humankind.

An orphan bounced from foster care to foster care, young Bonnie Wanderwood has never known a true home. But when she gets caught up in the war between Autobots and Decepticons, she thinks she might have found one. Only thing is...it's a giant spacecraft named the Ark buried in the side of an inactive volcano, and it's home to an army of giant mechs with surprisingly human dispositions.

Bonnie has something that the Decepticons need, and they're willing to go through any lengths to get it, even if it means killing everyone and everything that stands in their way.

Which means they'll have to go through the entire Autobot team to get to her, because she's one of them now, and Autobots stick together.

***

Come on down and check it out! Free food for the fun fan of 'forming. Transforming, that is.

Okay, that was a bit of a stretch, I'll admit. But point is, if you love action, giant robots, and lots of fun, then I have created the adventure for you. Join Bonnie and Co. in their fun!

❤ aethea