Without You There is No Me (A tony perry Fanfic)

**Paiges POV**

I hear my phone vibrating on my bedside table and I pick it up. Its a call from my best friend, Ally. "You better be up! I'll be over there in 30 minutes." I yawn. "Okay okay, I'll be ready." I hung up the phone and went to get dressed. Today was the day I would be going to warped tour. I had to hurry and get dressed not only because Ally would be here in 30 minutes but also because I couldn't let my dad see me. My dad was a huge drug addict and was constantly drunk. He was also constantly abusing me. I went to my dresser and grabbed one of my older Of Mice & Men shirts, my knee brace and a pair of shorts. I put on a pair of vans and quickly threw a few things into a backpack like a water bottle and other useful things. I started to walk out of my room and go down the stairs when I heard my dads friends and him fighting. I decided to just go out of my window, there was a ladder there so I used that way to get out a lot. When I got down from the ladder I did a quick check to make sure I had my phone and the other stuff I needed for the day. Ally drove up and yelled for me to get in. I did as she said and could finally relax. I could never relax while at my house because there were constantly fights going on in my house. Since my mom died when I was 7 my dad has always been how he is now. Ally lived out of town so I never really got to see her so I had to be happy and not think about the bad things.

When we finally arrived at the venue we didn't have to wait in line for long at all. We went to go watch of mice & men first. Austin Carlile was just about everything to me. I looked up to him so much and since I have Marfan's I know what he struggles with. As we watched the show I couldn't help but stare at Austin, he felt like so much more than just a band member, he felt like someone I personally knew. With him losing his mom at a young age like me it made him more relatable. After the show was over I waited for the next band to come out, pierce the veil. They were tied with of mice & men on being my favorite band. As we stood watching I got pulled away from Ally. Eventually I found myself in a mosh pit. I tried getting out when I got elbowed in the face. I slammed my head on the ground and everything went black for a moment. As I fell everyone stopped along with the music and I heard Vic yell at tony. "Tony stop" I soon saw Tony hovering over my face. "You're going to be okay, Don't worry."