Part 14

My stomach was in knots. I started to feel so angry, not at a specific thing. I was just mad at everything. I pulled the covers off of me and looked at what was left of my arm. I placed my hand on it over and over hoping that this was just a dream and I'd wake up any minute now. "Paige." I heard Tony say. I looked to him and started balling.

"Visiting hours are almost over." A nurse said as she popped her head into the room. I looked to my mother and smiled. "I love you." I said and went for a hug. it was weird considering I only had one arm. She made sure she didn't hit my stud. She got up and her and Becca left. The guys each gave me a hug and left. I looked to tony. "I'm so sorry Paige, I'm so so sorry. Only if i-"

"Tony stop. You couldn't have prevented this neither could I. Its neither of our faults, you have to understand that." He nodded his head and got up. He had a cast on his left arm. He wheeled his IV cart next to him over to my bed. "I can't believe it's gone." I said still confused.

Tony and I sat there in silence before he finally spoke. "Brettlee came by earlier, there are a few gifts on the table over there. As tony was about to get up I stopped him. "I'll get it." I stood up and felt extremely off balance. I wobbled a little before recovering and walked over to the table. I grabbed the two boxes and one huge bag.

"Hey Paige, these are just a few get well soon gifts! I thought you could use them :) I'll come back tomorrow to visit you since you were asleep ~Brettlee" I put down the card and opened the smallest box. It was a brand new IPhone 5s. There was a sticky note attached to it that said "Since your phone got destroyed in the car wreck I got you a new one!" I looked to tony shocked. "Did you know about this?" I asked. He shook his head no. I took it out of the box and turned it on. My lock screen and wallpaper were a picture of me and him that we took together in Arizona. I opened up the other box to reveal a IMac, I was so amazed and confused as to of why he bought all of this for me. I eventually got to the bag and took out a bunch of things like candy, letters, stuffed animals, and a bunch of other little things.

After tony had gone to bed I sat playing on my phone. It was quite different typing with one thumb. I looked at my notes and found a note from Brettlee. "Paige, I want to confess something. I am so attracted to you and have been since the day we met, and it hurts me to know that you've ever hurt yourself. I'm a hypocrite, but you can never do that again. I will always be here, when you need me text me or call me. Don't hesitate. I was wondering if maybe, just maybe we could have a little date. It doesn't matter when, you could wait to get out of the hospital if you want. I just really want to be your boyfriend. I care about you so much and cried when I heard about the accident. All that matters is that you are still here. I love you."

My jaw dropped out of shock. I was so happy because I felt the same way towards him. "We can have our date tomorrow :)" I said

"Sounds like a plain :)" We decided to face time until he fell asleep. He kept his phone on and I kept mine on and we face timed all night.