Part 7

"Uhh...Hey Paige." I heard a voice come up behind me. I turned around to see Brettlee.

"Hey Brettlee." He smiled as if a huge weight had just been lifted off of his shoulders. "I was wondering what you had planned on doing today" He said sheepishly.

"Well I hadn't really planned on doing anything specific. Austin said that I should probably start helping out around here, could I deliver the merchandize with you?"

"Yeah Sure! I really don't have anyone to talk to so it'd be nice having a friend to deliver the stuff with." I smiled and we started walking.

"We need to go to Crown the Empires tent and drop some stuff off there, and then we will be able to have a little break." I said okay and we proceeded to do as planned.

When we finished delivering the shirts we went and sat down at a tent with various foods. "This is the tent where we come for our breaks and whenever we are hungry or thirsty we can just stop here a get whatever.

"Cool" I said and smiled. I grabbed a wrapped turkey and cheese sandwich out of a cooler and unwrapped it after sitting down. "Our breaks are basically whenever we don't have to deliver merch. So when they need stuff delivered they page me and we go delivery." It seems pretty simple.

The day passed insanely fast, I didn't notice how dark it was until I found tony. "Hey, I need you to come back to the bus real fast. You can go do whatever afterwards I just have to show you something." Tony said. As he spoke he didn't take his eyes off of Brettlee, he had the most deadly glare on his face.

"I'll be back Brettlee'" I said and turned to walk away with tony. "Just meet me at the tent." He said and I nodded.

"What do you have to show me?" I asked tony. "Just wait a second gosh." He smiled and laughed a bit. When we got to the bus tony made me hide my eyes because there was a surprise on the bus for me. He lead me up the stairs and when he told me to open them I saw that there was a completely different bunk that I hadn't noticed before. "We cleared out all of the junk that was crammed in there so now you have your own bunk!" He said and smiled. It was the bunk right above his.

"Thanks tone." I said with a smile. I was happy that I had my own bunk now so tony could sleep in his. He was so happy to show me this little cubby that he said I could put my stuff in. I walked off of the bus and looked around. Most of Of mice & men and all of pierce the veil were sitting around talking. Austin smiled and laughed at me.

"So did you hang out with Brettlee?" He asked. "Yeah and that's where I'm going now." I said and laughed.

"Well while these guys are getting hammered I'll stay sober to make sure that you are okay." I smiled and thanked him. It was Austin being Austin, the way he is protective over his fans and will defend them no matter what.

I had to walk the complete opposite way of the busses to go to the tent where Brettlee would be. I was walking and felt that someone was following me. I looked behind me to see no one. It was 9:47 so everyone had to be gone except for the workers because the venue was over. I kept walking when I definitely heard something behind me. I turned around and nothing was there. I knew I wasn't crazy but I decided to keep on walking. When I turned back around someone grabbed me by the throat and lifted me off of the ground. He dropped me on the hard cement and laughed. His laugh was a deep raspy laugh.

"Don't be afraid." He said deviously. I crawled backwards and tried getting to my feet when he kicked my knee causing me to fall. "Not so fast now." He said and held me down. He dragged me behind a dumpster and ripped my shirt to the point that it came off. He started unbuttoning my pants but I tried screaming so he held my mouth shut. I saw the opportunity and took it. I nailed him straight in his crotch. He fell backwards and I got up and ran. I was half limping because my knee had been popped out of socket and I managed to pop it back in but it still really hurt. I was also trying to pull my pants up at the same time. "Austin! Austin help! Someone please! Help me!" I screamed and ran. I looked behind me which was a huge mistake. He was on my tail and I couldn't outrun him. The buses came into view and I screamed as loud as I could.

"Tony! Austin! Someone! please help!" I had seen a figure get off of one of the busses and suspected that it was Tony. I was able to see the guys faintly but then I was shoved to the ground. "Shut up! God dammit you're loud." He held my mouth shut but I bit his nasty hand. He had me pinned so there was nothing I could do but scream. "Help!" I heard the faint sound of feet hitting the pavement coming for me. The guy quickly recovered and punched me on the temple. "Get off of her!" I heard a blurred voice say. Austin came and sucker punched him off of me. Alan must have stayed sober too because he was picking me up off of the ground. Then I blacked out.

{Another short chapter guys sorry! I haven't uploaded in a while and mentally rushed myself to write something. Sorry if its not that great. ~ Abby}