Part 11

When I had woken up I felt a extreme pain in my chest. I looked down to see a strip of gauze leading up my chest.

"Oh good your awake!" Mike smiled. "I'll be right back!" he got up and walked out of the room. Soon Tony, Allan, Tino, Jaime, Austin and Michael Bohn entered my room. Tony came and sat at the end on my bed almost on my feet, Austin pulled up a chair next to my bed and the others sat scattered about the room.

"What happened?" I asked. "Well basically the same thing that happened to me. Your aorta was so dilated that it was to the point of rupturing. Thankfully we got you here in time so the doctors could do immediate surgery." I was so thankful that they got me here in time. I looked over at Tony who looked like he had been crying.

"Tony im okay." I said and he nodded. "I know." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Hey! when your wound gets all healed up we will have matching scars!" Austin said trying to lighten the mood. "Haha I guess we will."

For an hour or so we all basically sat around talking about stuff when most of the guys went to their buses. Tony was the only one left in the room and he sat beside me. "How do you feel?" He questioned. "Okay I guess. My incision is kind of sore." Tony hit the buzzer probably going to ask to get me some pain killers.

When the doctor walked in I immediately recognized him. "Paige! How are you doing?" He said smiling. "I'm doing okay, but I could use some pain killers."

"I'll go get those." He said and left the room. Tony looked at me puzzled. "Do you know him?" I nodded. "That's Dr.Knightly. I don't know if you knew this but when I was 6 I had lung cancer and I had to come live in California for a while to come to this hospital for chemotherapy and he was one of the doctors I became friends with. He would always bring me toys or stuffed animals whenever I was doing bad. But obviously I'm beat cancer." I gave a little smile. Tony's eyes were huge. "Paige, I'm so happy you beat cancers ass! I wish I would've known this sooner."

"I'm sorry." I said as Dr.Knightly walked in. "Here you go." He said and handed me my medicine and a bottle of orange fanta. "You remember." I said surprised that he remembered my favorite pop. "Of course I do, after all you are my favorite patient I've ever met." I took my medicine and he pulled up a chair.

"Now Paige. I know that you'll want to go back on tour but you can't, you have to stay at home and rest."

"No! I have to continue the tour! I don't want to be away from Tony." Tony started to reason with him and explain that there was only 3 more stops and we would be back home. Dr.Knightly finally agreed to let me stay on the tour and I couldn't stop thanking him. "You'll be able to leave in the morning." He said after explaining how careful I'll have to be.

The night passed fast thankfully. I hated being in hospitals ever since my cancer and I was so glad I got out of there. While on the bus I had to stay put most of the time. I wasn't allowed to move around a lot so the stitches wouldn't come loose early. I stayed in my bunk or on the couch 24/7. "Do you want to play some FIFA?" Jaime asked. "Sure." I said and he handed me the Xbox remote. After beating him seven times in a row he got agitated and gave up. "Do you want something to eat with your pain medication?" Vic asked. I nodded knowing my medication would probably knock me out for a good while. He brought me some spaghetti and garlic bread. "Where did you get this from?" I asked insanely confused.

"Oh, yesterday we went to Fazzolis and got you this. We didn't want to leave you out." I thanked him and ate my food after taking my pills. After finishing my food I was almost asleep and managed to get to my bunk and climb in. Withing seconds I was out.