Part 3

**Paige's POV**

"James is going to pick you up right? Because I really have to go" Ally asked. James was my dad. "Yeah, its fine." I said and smiled. Her brother was in the hospital and he wasn't doing so well. I gave her a hug and she disappeared into the huge swarm of people.

"Is everything okay?" Jaime asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine. She just had to go" He nodded and smiled. I got up and walked over to the other guys as Jaime followed me.

"Hey, I'm going to go to Of mice & men's tent to see Austin, I'll be right back." I said. Tony approved and looked at Mike. As I walked towards the tent Mike followed me. "Why isn't Tony being Tony" I kept thinking in my head. Tony wasn't being his normal quiet self, he was being out there and welcoming. When we arrived at the tent I seriously almost died.

"Hello!" Austin said cheerfully and looked at me.

"Hi" I said and gave a shy smile. I got to have a one on one talk with Austin behind the tent after the signing was over. I explained about my mom dying when I was 7 and just about everything since then. "I'm sorry if I'm annoying you." I said and looked at my feet.

"No no no not at all! And you're also the 4th person I've ever met who has had that surgery." He said pointing at my scar on my chest. It came out just above the neck of my tank top so he could slightly see it. "Yeah I had that surgery 2 years ago, when I was 14." We had the same surgery done on our aortas because of our Marfans.

I gave Austin this box of letters and little notes that I had written to the members of the bands. Also I had drawn a few pictures and put them in there too. I hugged Austin tightly and I had to say bye.

My dad told me he would pick me up at 9,  and its was already 8:50. We walked back to the tent and I grabbed my things. The day had gone by fast, and I didn't get to watch many performances but spending the day with pierce the veil topped anything. "I really need to get going, It was so nice meeting you guys."

They all gave me hugs and Tony was the last one. He looked happy with a huge smile on his face, but I felt like he wasn't. His eyes revealed his real feelings.

**Tony's POV**

My heart completely sunk when she said she had to leave. But it was coming sooner or later. I have no clue what I expected. I couldn't let my real feelings show through so I put a smile on my face and gave her a huge hug. I couldn't believe that as soon as I found her I was loosing her again. She left and I went behind the tent and sat there. The day was over so I just went to the bus. I'm normally the one who gets to the bus last but this time was different. I laid in my bunk staring blankly at the ceiling. The day was great, but also horrible.

**Paige's POV**

As I walked away I felt sad. I didn't want to leave but I had to. I stood outside the gates to wait for James to pick me up. I started to get cold, which wasn't unusual for me considering I was always cold but I was freezing. I sat down against a brick wall and curled my knees up to my chest to keep warm. My eyes began to get heavy as I waited and waited. Eventually I heard footsteps walking towards me and my head jerked up. "Are you okay? Where is your ride?" Austin asked.

"Well he is probably high or drunk." I said annoyed. 

"Well I will wait with you." He said.

"You don't have to do tha-" he wouldn't let me finish my sentence before he told me he wanted to stay with me.

We sat there for another thirty minutes before Austin was done. "You aren't staying out here. Come with me." He said so I followed him. He must've noticed I was shivering because he wrapped his jacket around me.

"Thank you" I said as my teeth chattered. He took me to a bus and knocked on the door. Vic opened it and looked at me with a questionable look on his face. "She was waiting for an hour and a half for her ride." Vic took me in the bus after I gave Austin a hug. "Tony" Vic said and Tony popped up randomly. He took me back to his bunk and set me up with multiple blankets and a few extra pillows.

He sat there and we started having a conversation. He asked about who my ride was and I told him about my dad and my mom. He looked confused but continued to listen. "Its been hard not having a mom for nine years." I said quietly.

"But you have a mom." He whispered so quietly that I could barely hear. "What?" I asked. He looked at me shocked that I heard him. "Well... Uh... Well Paige. I'm your brother."