Part 9

When we arrived at the beach I stayed on shore. I had the excuse of lacking a swim suit and an extra pair of clothes so I couldn't get wet. The real reason I didn't want to wear a swimming suit or any of my other clothes is because you'd be able to see all of the scars on my back. All of the shirts I had with me are white so you'd be able to see right through them.

The day went by way too fast. It was so much fun, but the end of the day scared me the most. Once again I didn't want to sleep because of the fact of my nightmares. We had to hit the road to go to the next show so the guys were all in the bus instead of partying.

"Paige you should get some sleep." Jaime said walking past me. "No, I'm fine." I said basically falling asleep on the couch. I jerked my head up each time I caught myself drifting off.

"Paige come on." Jaime said once again. "I don't want to. If I go to sleep I'll have another... nightmare. They just keep on coming and they don't stop." He picked me up and took me to my bunk. I climbed into my bunk and he looked at me.

"If you have another nightmare just wake me up." I nodded my head and stopped him before he closed my curtain. "Keep it open" I said. He did and went and laid on his bunk.

Tony had let me use a pair of he shorts and a shirt to sleep in instead of jean shorts and a dirty shirt.

Once my eyes shut for the last time and I was able to focus on positive things. I blocked out the memories from the night before and finally fell asleep.

I woke up panicking and crying. I caught myself from falling off of my bunk and reached out to Jaime. His bunk was diagonal to mine.

"Jaime." I whispered a few times before giving up. I got down from my bunk and tried shaking him awake. He wouldn't budge so I sat down on the floor. I don't know why, but I just did.

I felt something touch my hair and it began petting my head. "Paige come here." I heard tony say. I got up and looked at him. "Can't sleep?" He asked. I nodded and wiped the wet marks from my face. "Don't cry. Come in here." Tony moved closer to the wall so I could climb in. Tony had been forced into the habit of wearing clothes while he slept since I started going on tour with them.

"Tony. Do you think your...... our mom loves me?" I asked. I honestly didn't know how she would feel about me. I didn't know if she would hate me or not.

"Paige I'm sure she loves you just as much as I do. I have no clue how she wouldn't. "

"I hope so." I said and laid down after climbing into the bunk.

I was out almost instantly. Being with tony took away the nightmares and gave me good dreams, or should I say a good dream. My dream turned into a nightmare. This nightmare was unlike any of the others.

This time I knew I was alone. I heard the screams of Tony and Austin and all of the others. They were screaming for me to come to them.

"We are right here! Come to us Paige!" I looked all around and saw nothing. "Where are you?!" I shouted as loud as possible. But nothing came out. I felt a grasp around my throat and it got tighter and tighter. Austin had his hand clenched around my throat. His eyes were pitch black and he didn't say anything. Just stared at me and tightened his grasp on my throat. I tried pulling his fingers off of my throat but it didn't work one bit.

The next think I know James is behind Austin. At this point in time I had no clue how I wasn't dead because of Austin. James walked up and touched my shoulder. Then  the whole place became pitch black and I saw everyone around me, looking as Austin did. Austin threw me on the ground and stepped on my leg. He kicked me in my ribs and then my head.

I jerked awake after the kick to my head. I stayed calm. Not saying a single thing until I got up. I saw Austin stepping onto the bus and his face lit up. I froze in fear and couldn't say a word.

Austin began to walk towards me. Images of the Austin from my dream flashed in my head. "Paige! Come out here I have to sho-" I was backing up and had tripped on a bag causing me to fall to the ground.

"Get away from me! Stop! Let go Let go!" I kept screaming with my eyes shut tight. I opened my eyes to see Austin crouched down next to me. He looked so hurt.

"P-Paige?" He asked. "Please go." I said covering my face. He got up and looked at me. He turned around and walked off of the bus. He slammed the door.

I had pissed him off.