Part 8

When I woke up tony all of the other guys were sitting around most likely waiting for me to wake up. There was one person missing though. "Where is Austin?! He didn't get arrested did he?!" Alan looked at me and smiled.

"No he didn't but he did beat the hell out of that guy. He just went to the bus for a minute." I was so relieved. Seconds later he got back on the bus I smiled so widely.

"Paige are you okay? what did he do to you, did he hurt you?" I shook my head. "I'm fine Austin." I said.

"Paige, don't try that with any of us. We see right through it." I looked at Tony as he finished his sentence. "I said I'm fine."

I know they were just worried about me but I was starting to get so mad. When I say I'm fine I expect no one to second guess it and get offended easily when they do.

"I'm sorry, I-I just.... I'm sorry." I said and got up. I walked over to my new bunk and climbed up to it. I had to step on Tony's bunk to get to my bunk. I pulled the curtain shut and laid there staring at the wall. I grabbed my head phones and plugged them into my phone. I got into my music and played my favorite playlist. It started off with "You're Not Alone" By of Mice and Men. That was basically my favorite song.

It did just as the title says. It tells you that you aren't alone and that you don't have to go through this by yourself. I felt a tap on my back and turned over. I saw Austin and pulled out my headphones. He looked at my phone and smiled.

"Hey, how is that song? I haven't listened to it but I've heard its pretty good." he said and smiled. I laughed a bit and he wiped the wet marks off of my face. I hadn't realized I had been silently crying.

"We are going to go to our bus, we have a day off tomorrow so we can basically do whatever you want okay?" I nodded and smiled. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said and I nodded my head.

I fought sleeping. I really didn't want to, and It was insanely hard when I tried. But eventually I did fall asleep.

When I woke up all of the other guys were asleep and it was about 4:55ish. I had a horrible dream of what happened the night before, but it was 100x worse. I wanted to climb down from my bunk so bad but there was no way to get down without waking Tony up. I laid on my stomach and let my arm dangle over the edge and I felt a hand grab it.

"Paige, are you awake?" He asked in a whisper. "Yeah." I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I tried talking but no noise came out. I really wasn't okay. I felt him let go of my hand and he got up from his bunk. By this time I was balling my eyes out.

"N-No" I said and covered my face. "It just keeps coming back, and each time it does it gets worse and worse and I-I am just so scared. I'm scared that if I fall asleep he will come back and get me but he won't be stopped because you guys won't be around."

Tony looked at me and was on the verge of crying. "Paige. He can't get you, and he won't get you. 1) I will never ever let that happen again. None of us will. 2) He is locked away. We won't even be in this state for much longer. He won't get you." Tony was so sincere when he spoke his words. I had started calming down but as soon as I had almost stopped crying I started right back up again.

"Come here." He said basically crying. I got down from my bunk and he hugged me so tight. "I love you so much Paige. I'm so sorry I let this happen to you."

"Tony it isn't any of your fault. None of us knew this was going to happen." I walked to the couch and he followed me. "I know but I just feel like I should've walked you. I'm so stupid for not. You're not walking anywhere alone again okay?" I nodded.

"I'm going back to bed. Love you." I said and hugged tony. I got up and went to my bunk. It was a pain only being 5'1 sometimes. I stepped on Tony's bunk and climbed into mine. "Love you too Paige."

I didn't go to bed. I couldn't. Every time I shut my eyes I saw him. I fell asleep for what felt like a second and was woken up my someone shaking me. I shoved the hand off of me before I could even see who it was.

"Paige! Paige you're okay! Calm down, you're fine." Mike woke me up. I had been screaming and crying in my sleep. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Paige, its okay. Don't be sorry." I got down and hugged Mike. He hugged me back and looked at me. "Come on. Today is our day off, let's at least try to enjoy it okay?" I nodded and smiled a bit. I grabbed the extra pair of clothes that I had brought and Tony's hat and went into the bathroom to get changed. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Brettlee.

"Oh my god! Paige I'm so sorry. I should've came and got you." I shook my head at him. "I'm fine." He was about to question me when mike shook his head telling him to leave it alone.

We walked off of the bus and it was very sunny and warm.

"Most of us are going to go to the beach. Do you want to come?"

"Um sure I guess." I said and a whole bunch of us got in a few cars and headed to the beach.