TintinxReader ~Movie night~

A request from grif2013
And isn't the pic just adorable??? It was drawn by ThePorkChop on Deviantart!
'How about a movie night story? Those are adorable!'

••••Here's some help••••
(Y/N) = Your name

(F/M) = Favorite movie                 

(H/L) = Hair lenght

(H/C) = Hair color

(F/MS) = Favorite movie scene

(Your pov)

"Tintin? What do you want to watch?" I called while I was searching through the movie shelf. My boyfriend had invited me to his place to watch a movie. I had told him that I had stuff to do but when he gave me the 'please' look I couldn't just say no, and OF COURSE Snowy had to join him with his puppy eyes.

"How about (f/m)?" I heard his voice call out from the kitchen, problably making popcorn. I took out the movie and walked towards the tv. After a couple of minutes I heard footsteps and a bowl being placed on the coffe table. I turned around to see Tintin smiling at me, I smiled back and turned the movie on. He sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to him, I sat down beside him, placing my legs on his lap and Snowy jumped up and curled up beside me.

"I prefer having your head on my shoulder." He pouted at me and I stuck my tounge out.

"Well too bad but Snowy is my date now." I teased while I scratched the white fox terrier behind his ear. Tintin slightly shook his head and turned his attention to the tv.

~Later~

We were right in the middle of the movie when Tintin started to caress my leg gently, his hand wandered from my feet to my thigh and he would sometimes let his hand squeeze my thigh.
I looked at him from the corner of my eye and he had his eyes on the movie while working with my legs. I smiled slightly and kept watching the movie while I was enjoying his hands on my skin.

After (F/ms) I pulled my legs off Tintin's lap and my head took the place instead, Snowy who had woken up by my movement made himself comftarble and rested his head on my feet.

I felt a hand run through my (H/L) (H/C). I closed my eyes and let out a satisfied sigh when Tintin began to massage my scalp. My god could his hands work. I could feel his eyes on me and I could tell he was smiling.

"Feels good?" I heard him say softly and all I could do was nod. I was to tired to answer with words. "Good..." He mumbled and kept working his magic.

(Normal pov)

The ending credits was showed on the tv and Tintin yawned. He was about to ask you if you two should go to bed but he never did when he heard you snore softly. He looked down to see you sleeping soundly, he also heard Snowy snore and he smiled.

As carefully as he could he moved your head from his lap, lifting you up slightly so he could get off the couch. He grabbed a pillow and placed it under your head and covered you with a blanket, and for a minute he just looked at you, admiring how cute you looked while you slept. He leaned forward and kissed your head.

"Goodnight (Y/N)~" He whispered. He did the same to Snowy then went to his own bedroom to call it a night.

T H E  E N D

YAY! My first request! It's a little short but I hope you enjoyed it! :D