Child!TintinxChild!Reader ~Playmate~

Request from JDash15
'Tintin and reader meet when they are kids'

(Tintin's Pov)
I was playing on the playground in the sandbox, making a sand castle. I love this playground, it's near a café were you can buy ice-cream, there are tons of things to play with and there alway other kids here too! I looked up to see my mommy sitting at the café, she smiled at me and waved and so did I while smiling.

"Do you need help?" A voice said and I looked up to see a girl smiling at me, she had (F/C) eyes and (H/C) (H/L) hair. "Sure! We can build a whole kingdom!" I said with a grin, her smile got bigger and she sat down and we started to build together.

(Your Pov)
This was so much fun! I grabbed a bucket and filled it with sand, then placed the bucket upside down, lifted it up to see a perfect shape of sand. This boy was really kind for letting me play with him!

"What's your name?" I asked kindly while grabbig a stone for decoration. He looked up at me and smiled. "My name is Tintin!" I giggled. "That's a funny name, I like it!"

"What's yours?" He asked back.
"I'm (Y/N)!" I said. "That's a pretty name, I like it!" He copied me and we both laughed.

We continued to make our sand-kingdom, he focused on forming the sand while I decorated with stones and flowers. "What do you wanna be when you grow up?" Tintin asked, I haven't really thought about that...

"Hm, I dunno. What do you wanna be?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"I wanna be a explorer! And you can be my partner!" He exclaimed.

An explorer? Being his partner? The thought made me smile big and bright. Then we continued with our kingdom, and Tintin continued with ideas and what kind of explorer he wanted to be and I was happily listening to him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished the last tower with a flower on top, then we both stood back and admired our work.

"It's amazing!" I said. "Yeah! Now we just need to tell people it's ours!" He looked around and grabbed a stick, I watched as he wrote our names in the sand by our sand-kingdom. He backed away and stood proudly beside me.

(Y/N) and Tintin's sand-kingdom

"Tintin, honey it's time to go home!" We both turned around and saw a woman waiting.

"Aw, that's my mommy. I gotta go.." He looked sadly at me but I smiled at him.
"We can play tomorrow if you want to!" His face lightened up by the idea, he nodded then ran up to his mommy, then he waved at me and I waved back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, honey?"
"Yes?"
"Do you remember when we first met?"
"Of course I do, we were just kids,"
"You were sitting in the sand, building sand castles..."
"And you came up and asked if I needed help..."

I smiled at the memory and leaned into my husband's chest and I felt his arm snake around my shoulder as we watched two kids play in the same sandbox...

Your kids

"I love you Tintin.." I mumbled and felt lips touch my forhead.
"I love you too, (Y/N)"