TintinxReader ~Saved my life~

Request from Youngwritergirl2
'Can you do one where the reader saves Tintin's life?'

(Your Pov)
I have never been so scared in my entire life, right infront of my eyes, Tintin was held by a group of thugs and one of them had a gun to his head. Snowy was by my feet whimpering, scared for his master's life.

But what should I do? I'm not strong, these guys can brake me in half like a toothpick!

"Listen here gorgeous, just back away, don't call the cops, and we'll let your friend go." He said 'sweetly' to me. But I stood my ground. "Or we could just kill him and the dog and keep her all to ourselves," another said, making me shiver. The thug holding a gun to Tintin's head smiled creepily.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Tintin shouted, trying to fight back the ones holding him. One of the thugs started to walk towards me, Snowy jumped infront of me protectively and growled. But he didn't care.

(Tintin's Pov)
My heart was beating so fast I think you could see it through my chest, that guy is getting closer to (Y/N) by the minute! And I can't do anything! I saw the man grab her arm and I immediately looked away, I can't watch her get hurt, not her.

But then I heard a punch and a man grunt in pain. I looked up to see the thug on the ground with (Y/N)'s foot on his face. She grabbed his gun and pointed them towards us, it made me smile.

Snowy was barking, and boy he didn't sound happy at all.

"He want's you to let him go, ALL of us." She said with a dangerous tone, glaring at the thugs holding me. They both shared a look before dripping me and running off, Snowy on their tail.

I tried to catch my breath when I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder, I looked up to meet (Y/N)'s beautiful (F/C) eyes, looking at me with concern. "Are you alright Tintin?" She said and helped me up to my feet. I was a bit shaky on my feet, it wasn't the first time I had a gun to my head. But it's still scary.
"Y-Yeah, I think so....thanks to you"

(Your Pov)
I started blushing at his words, I didn't even think of my actions.
I just saved my best friend's life.
My longtime crush.

"W-Well, you've saved my skin like a hundred times..." I started but I was interupted by a pair of arms around me. I felt Tintin's head bury into my neck, and I slowly returned the hug.

"Thank you..." He whispered. It made me smile, he was so cute and I hugged him tightly.
"Your welcome..."

(I knooooow it's short but I hope it will do...)