TintinxReader ~Interesting Part 2~

(Tintin's Pov)
It has been a year now since I met (Y/N) and we became very close friends, she came every weekend and I was happy everytime she came.

I even started to grow feelings for her, she was beautiful yes, but her personality was what drew me towards her.

I was brought back to reality when someone knocked on my door, knowing who it was I gladly opened the door to see (Y/N) with a bruise on her forhead.

"(Y/N)? What happend? You're hurt!" I gently took her arm and guided her to sit down on a chair, I quickly went to the kitchen to get my first aid kit. Snowy was sitting by her feet and she was scratching behind his ear. I came back, dipped a cloth in warm water, I gently grabbed her chin and started to clean the bruise.

"It was an older man," She mumbled, I listened while I continued with her bruise.

"He tried to make me kiss him and I slapped him, and then he punched me and made a run for it cause there was people around. Some tried to help me but I said you lived nearby and they let me go."

I tried to stay calm, someone hit her. HIT HER. I took a deep breath and putted a bandage on her bruise, I gently carresed the bandage and then let my hand slide down to her cheek, cupping it gently.

"Did you see who it was?" I asked gently, she nodded and gave me the description of the man so I could call the Thompsons. After she finished, I decided to do something that would change my life.

I leaned in and kissed her.

She didn't do anything first but after a minute she answered while kissing me back softly. Our lips moved in sync and I felt so at peace. I decided to take a step further...

(Your pov)

I felt his tounge gently trace my under lip and I gladly opened them, letting our tounges meet and dance together. I let out a satisfied moan and he gently gripped the back of my hair to keep it away from my face.

Feeling the need to breathe we pulled away, his face was as red as a tomato and I bet mine was the same. His eyes were half opened and he carresed my neck, letting his hand travel up to my cheek and he pulled me back to his lips.

This was gonna be a long weekend.