TintinxReader ~First kiss~

Request from No_riii
'Can you write about reader and Tintin's first kiss?'

(Tintin's Pov)
I was looking at myself in the mirror, fixing my tie. Snowy was sitting on the couch and looking at me.
"Don't give me that look Snowy, I don't want to ruin this date."
Yeah, I was going on a date. Captain Haddock was nagging about that I was getting more and more distance from people, so he wanted me to go on a date with (Y/N), one of my close friends.

I met (Y/N) when I was 14 years old, and she was 12. She was sitting by herself under a oak tree reading a book, I thought she looked lonely and decided to join her. We instantely become friends.
Since that day, we were like....pancakes and syrup...
I literally facepalmed myself. We are...close.

I snapped back to reality when I heard a knock on my door, Snowy started to bark and went to the door. When I opened it, I saw (Y/N) standing there, smiling.

She wore a white dress that went to her knees, her hair was up in a bun(if you have long hair, pretend you just put on a hairband). She had left her face make-up free. I felt relived, she looked much prettier without it.

Wait what?

My face grew hot, don't get me wrong, she is pretty but I wasn't expecting me to think that.
"Hi Tintin! Are you ready?" She smiled which problably made my face more red.
"Hello (Y/N), yeah I'm ready." I replied and closed my door, locking it. I shyly offered her my arm and she gladly accepted it.

"Thank you for taking me here, I love it!" She said. We were at the very same place we met, under that big oak tree in the park. We were watching the sunset and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. I smiled at the scenery, the sky is in different shades of yellow, orange, red and purple. But everytime when I focus on (Y/N) my world seems to stop, she is more beautiful than any other sunsets I've seen in my life. I feel her scoot closer to me and on instinct I wrap my arm around her shoulders and pull her closer to me.

"Hey, Tintin?" She asks me quietly, I hum my answer as I keep stroking her arm. I look down at her to see she's already looking at me, I didn't realize how close we were till I felt warm lips against mine. We both close our eyes and we sink deeper into the kiss. I never thought I'd kiss (Y/N), but I don't care. I don't care what's going on around me, all I can think of is how soft her lips are.

Sadly we feel the need to breath as we pull apart, she slowly opens her eyes and it looked like they were glowing.

"I love you..."
"I love you too..."