TintinxArtist!Reader

"Come on Snowy! Sit still!" You said when the white wire-fox terrier moved from his spot, you were an artist and had always been since you were 5. You stood up from your chair and picked up Snowy and placed him back from the couch.

Snowy gave you a look. "Oh come on now puppy, don't give me that look!" You laughed. You walked back to your chair, sat down and continued painting.

Another hour had passed and you hadn't noticed Tintin walk into the room and saw Snowy almost falling asleep on a chair, but when he saw you the pieces were falling in place.

"Why are you making my dog misrable?" He asked and smirked at you. You looked up from your art and smiled. "I just wanted to paint him and look!" You showed him the finished art-piece. "This might be my best work yet!" You grinned from ear to ear. The moment he saw the painting his eyes lit up.

"Wow! And you were right, this IS your best work yet!" He said as he took in the details. You blushed slightly.

You and Tintin have been dating for 3 years now and life couldn't be more amazing. He was such a good guy, everyday you asked yourself the same darn question.

'what did I do to deserve him?'

But you never bothered to answer that. All that mattered was that you made him happy and he made you happy.

"I really like the details you put into this (Y/N), just look at his fur! You can see every single hair!" His comments on your drawings always made you grin from ear to ear, you even cried of happiness one time. You watched him place the paper on the table.

"I need to get a frame for this..." You heard him mumble. You silently sneeked your arms around his torso and pulled yourself closer to him. He looked at you from behind his shoulder and chuckled, he turned around so he faced you and placed your arms around his neck while his slid around your waist, pulling you even more closer.

For a moment you just looked at eachother, smiling. But your eyes traveled from his eyes to his lips. How many times your lips has touched his was uncountable, problably a 100000 times. But why wouldn't you? They were soft and it sent tingles down your spine everytime you kissed him.

As if he was reading your mind, he pulled you even MORE closer so your lips connected. You closed your eyes on instinct and let your mind fly away, not caring about anything else but him.

Yeah. You loved this boy.