TintinxReader ~Captain, no~

Request from Ziggi_02

'Can you write a smut were captain Haddock gives Tintin horrible sex advice'

(Tintin's Pov)
How did I get into this situation? All I wanted was to take me and (Y/N)'s relationship to the next level and the captain JUST had to talk with me about it. So here I am, a blushing mess listening to captain Haddock giving me "advice".

"Now since it's your first time you have to be gentle with er'. So make it a 'ride of your life!" Haddock exclaimed. "Captain, I appriciate your help and all but—" I tried but he interupted me.

"Laddie, I've been with many women in my youth! Trust me," He threw his arm over my shoulder and shook me lightly. "I'll tell you what I know and you will make (Y/N) BEG you for more!"

"Captain..." I blushed and hid my face in my hands.

"Now, first of all," He stood up and paced infront of me. "Protection!"

(Your Pov)
I walked out of my room and headed for the living space to see if the captain and Tintin were there. As I neared the door to the living space I could hear Haddock talk to Tintin, I decided to listen.

"And when she really gets loud, THAT'S your cue to be rougher and really work your hips!"

Wait.
What?

"Captain, you know I'm not the one for...—"

"Nonsense lad! She will cry your name out as you do your thing!"

Were they talking about....omg

I don't think I've blushed this much in my entire life! Yeah sure, me and Tintin were talking about taking the next level with our relationship but why did Haddock had to butt in! This was just between lovers! Not lovers and father-figure!!!

I was really unsure if I should walk in and get straight to the point or just pretend you didn't hear a word...

...............

I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear a word.

I stepped in with a fake warm smile.

"Hello Tintin, Captain!" The captain's eyes lit up when he saw me and then he turned and whispered something to Tintin then stood up from his chair, gave me a wink as he passed me and left.
"Um..."
"You heard everything didn't you?"
"Yeah.."

(I'M SORRY I'M SORRY THERE WAS NO ACTUAL LEMON HERE BUT GEEZ I WAS UNCOMFTARBLE, I'LL MAAAAAAYBE WRITE A PART 2)