Chapter 6.

*unedited*

I woke quite early the next morning, due to the urgent need to pee. My whole body was aching and my eyes felt like rock but I had to go to the bathroom. I wobbled to the bathroom and opened the door and walked in. I closed the door behind and as soon as I turned around, I screamed. Brandon was standing there completely naked!! "Brandon!." I screamed and turned around, I could already feel my cheeks getting hot. Why has he not locked the door, that idiot!.

"It's not like you have never seen me naked before." He said and I kept my mouth shut, just praying he gets out, covered.

"I need to use the bathroom." I said and I can hear him move around the bathroom.

"And I need to shower, so please do what ever you have to do without disturbing me." He said and just then I heard the shower running. I peeked over my shoulder to find him inside the shower, behind the glass wall. Should I? Or should I not?. I tried reasoning my self to leave but I know I couldn't I had to pee quickly or otherswise...

I walked towards the toilet and looked towards him again, "do not come out." I said and he didn't answer But I knew he wouldn't, so I peed quickly and after washing my hands I ran out of the bathroom and into my bed.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

After a few minutes I heard him get out the bathroom and peeked up to find him walking towards the sofa, his suite was lying there. He threw his the towel that around his neck on the sofa and then the towel around his waist too. I gasped and closed my eyes. After a few second I peeked again and this time he had his pants on and was wearing his shirt. He was buttoning his shirt when someone knocked on our door, very softly. Brandon still buttoning his shirt went towards the door, out of sight. But I heard his voice saying mom. My anger resurfaced.

"I want to talk to you." I heard her say, I wish I could see them too, but I had to act as if sleeping. "I want you to apologise to Elizabeth." I her heard her say and I was shocked,

"But she was rude to you, I don't think I have done anything wrong and if she will do such thing in future too, I won't hesitate to repeat my actions." He said and his words shocked me more. What a caveman.

"Brandon!." I heard Anna gasp, "I never raised you to disrespect women!." She said and I could hear the anger in her voice, "I raised you to be a man and a man never raises his hand on a woman." She said and Brandon said nothing. "I want you to apologise to her and I know you will, I know you want to pretend this doesn't effect you but I know deep down you're dying with guilt." And again Brandon said nothing. After few minutes I heard the door closing as Brandon entered. And walking back towards the sofa,

"You don't have to pretend." I heard his voice but said nothing, I was not pretending, I was trying to sleep and I was not talking to him, "I am sorry for what I did." I heard him say, but I still kept my mouth and eyes shut. "Elizabeth." He said and couldn't help but groan.

"Do not call me that." I said and turned my back towards him. He didn't said anything after that just left after few minutes. I was happy he left.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Just because I asked him to apologise to you don't mean I like you now. I am still going to make your life a living hell." She said as soon as I entered the kitchen. "I still want you out of my son's house." She said and again I ignored, "just give him a son and get out." She said and this time I stopped,

"Why would I leave after giving him a son?." I asked out of curiosity,

"Because that's what the deal was!, you give him a heir and leave so my son can have what was rightfully his!" She said and I looked at her as if she's crazy,

"You're actually a mad woman. There's was no such thing, so please stop thinking I will leave." I said and she looked at me for few seconds before laughing,

"The poor little girl doesn't know?." She laughed once more,

"know what?." I asked, I was really confused.

"Your dear father singed a contract with Brandon, stating that if he marries his ugly daughter and provides a son, he can have half of your company." She said and I couldn't believe my ears, was she manipulating me?. Or was it true, could my father do that?. I don't know. Maybe. But he loved me, how could he do this?,

"My father wouldn't do such a thing!." I yelled and she laughed again,

"Sad but your, father before going into that grave did such a thing." She said and I didn't said a word just walked out of kitchen.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I thought about it the entire day and I didn't knew what to do. Was it true? If it was. I would not participate in such kind of thing! I will never have a child for money. A baby is a blessing, how could someone have it for money?. I was brought out of thoughts as I heard the door open. I didn't looked up, I just kept glaring at the ground. I heard his footsteps approach me, but I still kept looking at the ground. "This is for you." I heard him say. I looked up to find him standing in from of me with a jewellery box in his hand.

"Thank you but I don't want it." I said standing up, I tried walking away but he stopped me,

"you haven't even looked at it yet." He said I pulled my hand away.

"Yes because I don't want it." I replied calmly and tried walking again but he pulled me towards him, "Elizabe-." Before he could even say anything I stopped him, "let me go." I said but he didn't let me go. instead pulled me closer towards his chest. "Brando-."

"I am not going to let you go. I am sorry okay, I know I did wrong but I really sorr-." He said and I pulled back,

"It's okay I forgive." I said turning around but he again stopped me.

"Brandon." I said but he turned me around.

"Kiss me if you have." He said and my eyes widened.

"I have forgiven you." I said immediately,

"then kiss me." He said moving closer but not touching me. I turned around around trying to run away but he stopped me  by encircling his arms around my abdomen.

"Brandon please." I said but he didn't stop. Kissing his way towards my neck, "Brandon stop." I said again but he didn't stop again, he was making it hard for me. So I pushed my elbow in his ribs and pulled out of his grip, he groaned, "What is wrong with you!" He yelled at me.

"Just stay away from me. Can't you get it? Do not touch me!." I yelled back and he glared at me,

"I am your husband, you can't deny me my basic marital right." He said
through gritted teeth,

"We can change that then!." I replied and he looked me as if I am crazy,

"what do you mean by that?." He raised his,

"I want a divorce!." I yelled.

~~~~

Hope you liked it,
Do comment to let me know what you think about this chapter.
-laila James.