Chapter. 13

*unedited*

The next morning was beautiful. I woke up feeling energised and fresh not the old, lazy, tired me.  I Stretched and yawned. Everything felt so nice. After performing my daily morning routines. That contains brushing, showering and getting dressed I went down. I was welcomed by the fresh smell of pancakes. I walked into the kitchen to find Brandon wearing nothing but  swearpants and an apron. I licked my dried lips.

"Wow." He said as he turned around and found me sitting at a bar stool. He placed the pancake in the empty plate, in front of me. "I made pancakes for you." He said smiling. Seeing his smile made a smile appear on my face. I took the fork and knife and tasted a little. Hmm not bad.

"How is it?" He asked looking at me. Waiting anxiously for my remarks.

"It's quite nice for a beginner." I nodded my head and his smiled widened.

"Thanks. You don't know how much that means to me." I smiled and took another bite. Suddenly I noticed Maria wasn't here.

"Where's Maria?." I asked and he turned around. Looked at me for a few seconds before smiling.

"I don't know. Sleeping maybe?" He shrugged and turned back towards the stove. Just then Maria walked in.

"I heard my name?" She said, sitting beside me. I smiled at her, she smiled back.

"Are you really cooking." She asked Brandon. Her eyes popping out.

"Yes and my wife thinks I did a great job. So please keep your nasty remarks to yourself.", the word wife brought butterflies in my stomach. Butterflies that I feel whenever I see him.

"It's her love speaking. Let me be the judge. I'll be fair and will speak the truth." she said putting her hands on the counter and leaning forward. I smiled.

"Whatever you say, the smile on my wife's face is all the matters." He winked at me and flipped the pancake which didn't went properly as half of the pancake was now hanging out of the pan and about break and fall.

"Woooh" He said trying to save it but the pancake just fell down. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sit down, I'll make you something." I said standing up but he just ordered me to sit.

"No! I'll do everything today." He said dishing out the half pancake he made and sat down in beside me.

"Where's my food?" Maria asked looking around and Brandon just looked at her hands.

"I can still see your hands Maria." He chuckled which made me giggle a bit. Maria just rolled her eyes and went to make egg for herself.

"I want to take you somewhere today." He said and I looked at him. He was beautiful, I breathed in and spoke.

"Where?" I asked and he just smiled.

"Surprise."

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Who's house is this?" I asked. Looking around the huge house,

"You'll see." Brandon said unbuckling his seat belt and stepping out. I stepped out and he took my hand guiding me towards the door. He took out a key and twisted it in the lock. The door opened and soon we were inside the beautiful house. Cream coloured walls surrounded the living room. The dark wood floor complimented the walls perfectly. The huge windows brought more than enough light inside the house.

Brandon took my hand and guided me towards the kitchen. It was beautiful. All white and metallic. Just the way I like it. But the house was totally empty.

"Is this-" I tried speaking but he cut me off

"Yes! It's our house. I bought it last month, for you. But I wasn't around to show you the house properly." He said. He looked excited and happy. But at the same time he looked so freaking handsome. His hand tugged inside his pant's pocket while he looked around. I can't believe he bought me a house. I always wanted a house of my own.

"I love it." I breathed and didn't knew what else to say so I just hugged him. Which he gladly returned.

"Would you like to looks around?" He asked as I pulled back and I just nodded. The next few hours went with exploring and planing how to decorate such a big house.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After leaving our new house we went for late lunch and enjoyed a nice conversation with some nice food. Soon Brandon had to leave for work due to some emergency, so he dropped me at Stacey's house. It was a happy day.

"You look pretty." Stacey said as soon as she saw me. I gave her a quick hug and took a seat on her bed. Pregnancy was me tired.

"Are you sure? Because right now all I feel is sweat and sour muscles." I said leaning back.

"Nahh. I still see beauty there." She said pointing at my face. To which I giggled.

"But jokes apart. Tell me how is it going?" She sat beside me and touched my hand.

"Better. I think we could be better now. But I am still not sure. I still don't know anything. I didn't press him for answers but I am not sure if I will in the future." I said and she nodded her head.

"He said he doesn't want a thing in my father's company but do you know what his mom told me? She said Brandon would get what is right fully his. What is that supposed to mean Stacey?

"Why don't you just him yourself, instead of over thinking?" She and I looked at her

"Do you think I should?" I asked and she nodded her head

"It's always better to ask the person instead of assuming things."

"Maybe you're right. I think I'll talk to him about it tonight."

xxxxxxxx