chapter 12.

*unedited.*

what is this sweet smell?, I sniffed again. smells like Lavender. no it smells like roses. but then it also smells like voiltet. and lilies and I don't know. I sighed and finally opened my eyes after hours of trying to get up and see what's happening. I sat up and-

"what the hell...." flowers, everywhere. different colored roses. lilies. sun flowers. daises. lavender and flowers I don't even know what are called. what is happening here? I pushed the sheets away and stood up. I walked around. touching, smelling, enjoying the beautiful flowers. A smile appeared on my face as I spotted a black card near the black roses.

Unique, dark yet the most beautiful. just like you.

I could feel my cheeks getting warm. I moved forward and spotted a purple card near the lavenders.

They remind me of you, your sweet smell.

I smiled and moved forwards. finding cards after cards, with each flowers and finally stopped in front of the the window. "He bought me chocolates?." a chuckle escaped my lips. I opened the box. A cards fell down. "Another card." I somehow pulled it up and turned it around.

I am never letting you go, my beautiful Beth.

And then last night hit me. the card fell down from my hand. what is he trying to do? I closed the box and put it back. I don't want any of these. I don't even like chocolates. I pulled my clothes out and went to shower. completely ignoring the beautiful flowers.

xxxxxxxxx

"Lizziee." stacey said in a surprised tone as she opened the door with her handsome son in her arms.

"Ethan. how are you?." I asked poking his nose and he smiled. shaking his arms. "are you not going to let me in?." I asked and she stepped aside.

"can I hold him?." I asked after her after she closed the door.

"of course." she handed me the baby and we both walked inside.

"I missed you." I told the baby and he moved his arms and mouth signally he missed me too.

"I know, I know. I had to leave early. But I am here to spend the day with my favourite man." I lifted him and give him a kiss.

"Are you not going to talk to me at all?." she asked and I looked at her. giving her that confused look. She sighed. "Lizzie he's your husband and you love him. You have what many desires, a husband you love. Why are you not giving him a chance when he wants to try." she said taking my hand in hers.

"What chance Stace? a chance to go back to how we were? no communication. no sharing. no feelings? I can't do that again. I am a human. I need love, Happiness and every emotion a human needs. I cant just be someones servant anymore." I said and she closed her eyes.

"He loves you. I can see it in his eyes. Do you think I would've let him in my house if he wasn't. I hated him only because of you and now I like him only because of you." She said and each word did something to my helpless heart.

"He doesn't." I whispered somehow and she shook her head.

"He does. maybe he doesn't know it yet but he does. why would he come back if he didn't?." she asked moving forwards, trying to convince me.

"Five months Stace, five months! he would've been here a long time ago if he loved me. But you know, what he preferred over his wife and child? A beautiful girl! he-." and just then Ethan started crying. "We'll talk about it later. take him." I said and she took him and stood up.